• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Connections refund???

realpatt

Mouseketeer
Has anyone returned unused vouchers? We are going in Feb and I want to order a few more, but as we are going with family I may not be able to plan all the meals to my liking, so want to know how hard it would be to get a refund. We will not be going back before May 31.

I've seen several people sell them through these boards. Many are happy to buy leftovers.

In fact, you can email me if you have leftovers. I may be interested!

Thanks for the feedback. I will post when I get back if I have left overs. We are looking forward to seeing how much we can get at the Rainforest Cafe for 29.00. My husband really wants to see what a $40.00 lobster tail taste like. Someone posted and figured you could get up to about $70.00 worth of food on one voucher. Of course we will split the meal.

Just a reminder - there are no solicitations allowed on the DIS Boards. So no "For Sale" or "Wanted to Buy" posts will be allowed. If you have seen some in the past, it was probably before they were removed or were missed by moderators.

Thanks! :)

Feel free to email me directly, Realpatt, with any leftovers. I hope you have a good trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter