Connections 4-day Regular Hopper Passes

rponseti

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if connections offers the regular 4-day Hopper passes and how much they are? Has anyone joined, ordered passes and then caneled within the month? Trying to save a few bucks! Thanks in advance.

Richie

Connections does not offer just 4 day park hoppers(at least what I saw) They offer a 4 day park hopper plus. The price of an adult ticket is $196.54, a child ticket is $157.43.

I found the prices were only $2-3 more than the other discounted places(DC, floridaticketinc. etc.-I think one site sold them for $193 and some odd cents) 4 day park hoppers only, no plus. So for the price of a "normal" 4 day park hopper I received a 4 day park hopper plus. I might add I have not seen this type of ticket at any of the other sites. I didn't realize this until after I ordered and reviewed my notes.

I have joined Connections but will cancel before my 30 day trial period. Like you I'm trying to save a few bucks.(did I defeat that purpose by ordering a ticket that is $3 more than the other sites but will receive an added feature!?!?!??!?!):confused:

I was afraid of that. I was hoping they had the simpler ticket since they offer 20% off. That would have been sweet! I probably wouldn't use the added feature. But I'm afraid to order tickets anyother way.
When are you going? I'm trying to get a grip on the overall cost to decide if we want to go. Looking at late April or early May. I never realized all of these great discounts were availabel until recently. You can email me with anymore info you have at rponseti@yahoo.com Thanks for your help.

Richie

We will be going this Nov. I had originally planned to go in Nov of 2003 as I needed time to save some $ for the trip....but having found this board(and the fact I just didn't want to wait any longer) I was able to push the trip up a year. These boards are great and I have found so many interesting things and money saving tips.

That's great! Should be a nice time of year!
We werent' even planning on going anytime soon since I have a 20mo. old. But these discounts are too tempting. Were thinking seriously about it now. And next year, I'll have 2 in school, so that's another factor. Money is always an issue. So, I can't let that be a deterrent right? We went in 2000 right before my littlest one was born. We thought we wouldn't be back until she was 4 or so. Not!!! It's just such a fun place to be!

Richie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter