Connecticut DVC'ers

You'll find there are quite a few of us posting here on the DIS!

I post mostly on the Collectors board, but I check in here almost every day. I am from Bridgeport, CT.
There is a huge bunch of pin collectors in CT. We get together once a month on the 2nd Saturday of each month to discuss Disney, trade pins, and have a great time together. We meet at the Westfarms Mall in West Hartford, in the little seating area under the escalator in front of the Rainforest Cafe. We have lunch at Rainforest Cafe then head over to Au Bon Pain for some coffee and more talk and trading.
Our meets begin at about 3 p.m. and we close the mall at 10 p.m.
Join us if you can, it's tons of fun. Peggie

Newington, CT here! Heading to BCV one week from today!!

Can't wait to get some real warm weather for a change. Our Spring hasn't been much to write "home" about! :p

New Canaan, CT here. We were down to HH just over 2 weeks ago and ran into neighbors from (literally) right around the corner while we were there. Her parents belong, and we did not know eachother was going to be there. Our girls are in kindergarten together, so they had a great time with eachother while there. Last year we ran into one of our school's kindergarten teachers there with her family. You just never know who is going to show up!

Deep River checking in...

Looking forward to our trip home
to the BW the first week in November.

Hamden, here. Back 1 month from a WAY too short stay @ VWL and trying to plan a long OKW visit in Oct. Sigh..............

Have a GREAT trip, MargaretCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

This Guilford, CT DVCer spent nine nights in a GV at OKW in Feb/Mar with her grandchildren and their families. Now we have to wait 10 more months before we can do it again. Boo Hoo!

Skelooch, you didn't tell us where you're from!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter