Congratulations to SideshowBob on 3,000 posts!

NancyIL

DIS Veteran
Well, SSB - you did it! You've had many of us in stitches for quite some time. ;) You've always had a kind word :D or a funny comment :p or a wacky story :crazy: to share! You've served lemonade to scores of weary travelers, and warmed the hearts of many with your thoughtfulness. Congratulations on 3,000 great posts, my friend!

Congratulations, SSB, I love your posts, well most of them anyway ;) Just teasing you, I love your sense of humor.

Katholyn

Congratulations SSB!!! Nobody can make me laugh like you can! That is quite a gift ya know. Keep those laughs coming!

Congrats to my favorite finger wagging, grass skirt wearing, yellow guy, on his 3000th post!!!!!!

You best keep on posting or I will have to go visit the lemonade stand and beat you up!!!

See ya soon buddy!!!

Congrats.gif

SSB SSB SSB...conCATulations conCATulations conCATulations on on on 3000 3000 3000 posties posties posties...

Congratulations on 3000 wonderful and very funny posts SSB!!

<marquee>Congratulations!!!</marquee>

Even though you called me "evil"..grrr;)

:smooth: <B>Congratulations!!</B> :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter