Congratulations on 1000 posts, JulesMom!

#1 Disney Fan

DIS Veteran
luxhello.gif
Wow, 1000 posts in about a month! That is very impressive! Congratulations JulesMom! :sunny:

<FONT SIZE="+1"><FONT COLOR="#d1a5e8">C</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d4a4dd">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d7a2d0">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9a1c4">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dc9fb8">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#df9dab">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e29b9f">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e49a93">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e79886">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e9967a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ea9984">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ea9c8d">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#eb9e97">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#eca1a0">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#eda4aa">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#eda7b3"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#eeaabd">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#efacc6">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#efafd0"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#efb1d8">1</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f0b7d8">0</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f1bdd8">0</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3c3d8">0</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f4c9d8"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#f5cfd8">P</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f6d4d8">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f7dad8">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f9e0d7">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fae6d7">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#faebd7">!</FONT></FONT>

Congrats!!! At the rate you're going you'll be passing me in about six months!!! Maybe sooner!!:jester: :bounce:

Thanks so much! I have been a little obsessive about DIS!

Wow, you did that pretty fast, soon you might catch up to your daughter!

CONGRATULATIONS!!:)

Wow, you did that pretty fast, soon you might pass up your daughter!

CONGRATULATIONS!!:)

Way to go sweetie :) I'm a little obsessive about the DIS, too. Fun, isn't it?

Like daughter, Like mother, I guess! Yikes!

Already in the 1K club, Welcome! :D

Congratulations and, nice to meet my "real" DM counterpart! ;)

LOL Kim!!! :D :D

Mom-i tried to post a thread but the boards acting up!

but..
<marquee direction=left>Congrats Mom on 1000 posts!!!</marquee>

<marquee direction=right> :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: </marquee>

i gotta go to school! hehe!

Congratulations!!
1k in a month..that is a lot of posting..:o ;)

conCATulations on 1000 posties, JulesMom! Hope to get to meet you and Jules in December!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter