Confirming Reservations

BarbaraMB

<font color=CC99CC>Is right! Good tags come to th
If you make your room only reservations, the kind with the five day cancellation, is it necessary to contact them to reconfirm your reservations? Is there any need to worry about any mix ups on your reservations? What's the advice?

I don't think so. But, I always call a few days before we are due to arrive just to make sure everything is OK. I always pay my balance in full before we arrive so I like to know their records are correct ..... I don't want any surprises at check-in (unless it's a free upgrade, of course ;) ).

Debbie

I don't think its probably necessary, but I usually call any hotel I'm staying at (not just in WDW) a couple days before just to confirm my reservation. I'm a worrier and I know if I didn't I would be awake the night before we left worrying about our hotel reservation. Instead I just worry that I will oversleep and miss our flight!:rolleyes:

No harm in checking ... I always call. I learned the hard way, when I showed up at a hotel (not Disney) and they told me they didn't have a reservation for me. This was on a Labour Day weekend too... I thought I would be okay since I had a reservation number, boy was I ever surprised!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter