Confess one weird thing

Yes... CLOWNS completely freak me out. It's because of the movie "Poltergeist" - those of you who have seen this film will immediately know what I'm talking about.

I can't do clowns.

Even La Nouba was kinda freaky for me! (I did go 3 times though... hehe)

about yourself:hug: don't worry we won't hold it against you !

OK, this is weird, and possible disturbing.........my DH is a workout fiend, and when he comes home from the gym I like to lick him behind his ear because it is so good and salty... kind of the same as eating the salty whole peanuts at the ballgame .

OK, who can top that weirdness??????

omg!!!!!!!!! i like to likc my bf's face:lmao::lmao: not all the time but somtimes i just get the urge and do it lol of course at first he thougt it was crazy but now hes use to it :lmao:

I have three nice tags and I really really want to keep two of them.
I am a neurovariant so I could gross you out easily.
Oh, sweetie, when it comes to grossing out people...I think I will win the crown.......:scared1:
I got references who can attest to my nastyness, lewdness, potty mouth, and disgusting loathsome yuckyness. The line forms to the right and there are plenty.
LOL! there is a reason I have not posted much.....I would make that handsome Capn Jack blush!!!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2...

I am pretty quick with one liners too.........:lmao:

I feel so comfortable in our happy land of freaks, weirdos, and people with too many stuffed animals..........

Yes... CLOWNS completely freak me out. It's because of the movie "Poltergeist" - those of you who have seen this film will immediately know what I'm talking about.

I can't do clowns.

Even La Nouba was kinda freaky for me! (I did go 3 times though... hehe)

After seeing IT by Stephen King, I now don't like clowns:scared1:

Yay! Now I know that if I can't get Mary Poppins to clean my house, zeitzeuge will come do it for me!! :cool1:

LOL I have such issues. I've even thought about becoming an Professional Organizer. There actually is such a thing and there's even websites to apply for certification.

Organizing is like heaven to me. When I'm bored and have nothing to do, I tear apart our closets and reorganize.

Sad.....

LOL I have such issues. I've even thought about becoming an Professional Organizer. There actually is such a thing and there's even websites to apply for certification.

Organizing is like heaven to me. When I'm bored and have nothing to do, I tear apart our closets and reorganize.

Sad.....
You can come to my house and have fun with over 100 years of clutter that I inherited and added to.

One weird thing about me: I can write cursive backwards....about as good as I can forwards....... :lmao: strange little talent I have!!!

Sad.....

When my older daughter was about 4 she was putting her play food and dishes from her kitchen into little piles....(fruits, veggies, desserts, etc.) When I asked her what she was doing she said "Organizing"....

I was so proud.......:laughing::lovestruc

Sad.....

I will pay for your trip to DLR and give you a place to stay for you to organize my mess :) I am a total clutter bug. My house might look clean on the surface but don't open any cupboards or closets :scared1:

One weird thing about me: I can write cursive backwards....about as good as I can forwards....... :lmao: strange little talent I have!!!

I can write upside down and backwards but sadly not in cursive. I was obsessed in HS with writing "mirror" poems. I blame my interest on ee cummings and Alice in Wonderland.

One silly thing about me is I was filmed for Girl's Next Door but never made the cut to air (I knew I wouldn't). I made silly pun and some double entendres at the girlfriends. It was silly and fun.

I also went to the MTV music awards as my first unofficial date with my know DH. You can see me because of the velvet top hat I had on :)

My SID food thing has to be me draining the liquid from my food. I put a knife under my plate so the meat drippings and sauce drains away from my food.I carefully eat cole slaw so I drain the juice and salads you see me scraping away excess dressing. I have been shunned for those terrible eating habits and some people are grossed out by the way I eat but neurovariants and the people with lots of Disney type magic understand and put up with me.

It is hard to sit in a restaurant with outsiders and so want to drain the food. I am a slow eater and that is another thing outsiders do not like. I have Calvin, Lara and Chris who will eat with me despite my weird table manners and the pile of liquid on one side of the plate.:hug::hug::hug::cloud9:

Also the solution to life is ketchup.

I'm extremely OCD. Obsessive Compulsive. Have a few phobia's too. :rotfl:

I'm a mess.

1. Carry around hand sanitizer bottle, especially in an open public place like DL. (I hate shaking hands with someone)
2. I have to smell my food before I eat it otherwise, I can't eat.
3. I won't drink milk unless someone tastes it first to make sure it's ok.
4. I touch the place where my wallet and phone are kept on me at least 5 times from the house to the car just to make 100% sure that they are there.
5. Clowns or anything in costume terrify me and weird me out. You should see me at DL when a character comes near me. I freeze. There are NO pictures of me with any Disney character.
6. I can't stand anything messy or art work/picture frames that are hanging crooked. I've been known to clean and pick up at someone elses home if I can't stand it enough.

These are just a handful.

Ok, enough sharing for me.

My brother does this. We joke about it a lot. He also sniffs clothing. We joke that it's his animal instinct; we've read a lot about cats and this is one of their behaviors (sniffing things presented to them).

Sad.....

Oh honey, if you're ever bored and in the Chicagoland area have I got a project for you! :rotfl: Actually, I am the same way. I just lack the time, money, and space to make my vision come to life. So I let the mess happen.

Are you a lefty? My DD is a lefty and it seems (from my reading) that mirror imaging is more natural to left-handed individuals.

My weird thing... hmmm.... I've never had a cup of coffee. Ever. I can't stand the taste.

I'm extremely OCD. Obsessive Compulsive. Have a few phobia's too. :rotfl:

I'm a mess.

1. Carry around hand sanitizer bottle, especially in an open public place like DL. (I hate shaking hands with someone)2. I have to smell my food before I eat it otherwise, I can't eat.
6. I can't stand anything messy or art work/picture frames that are hanging crooked. I've been known to clean and pick up at someone elses home if I can't stand it enough.
These are just a handful.

:lmao::lmao: I may not carry the hand sanitizer with me but as soon as I get home from anywhere I immediately wash my hands.
I had to wash my hands after reading your post!!:rotfl2:
If I see you in the parks I"ll give you an elbow knock!!
It'll remind me of Young Frankenstein ("oh darling not the hair"):lmao::lmao::lmao: That movie cracks me, sorry!

LOL, if either of you have ever seen one of those Dateline NBC specials about germs and Supergerms, you would realize you are being smart & prudent. You are not weird.:goodvibes
I actually get sick a lot due to allergies and asthma and my Dr told me the best thing you can do to prevent illness is wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 30 seconds. So if you're weird, so am I. I am also one of those who wash hands as the first thing I do when I get home from anywhere. I also use a paper towel to turn off the restroom faucet on the sink and open restroom doors. (Ever see the people who go and then don't wash their hands?!):scared1::scared::scared1:And what's the point of washing and then touching the gross faucet handle that's been touched by thousands of other people after using the toilet before you, right? Gross!:scared:
When I hear anyone around me sniffling, coughing, hoarse, or sneezing, the first thing I do is ask them, "Are you sick?" And the next thing I do is move as far away as possible and try not to breathe the same air they just exhaled in! :scared1: :lmao: I'll give them a smile while I move away from them though so they hopefully won't feel bad! :lmao::idea: I guess I am OCD and paranoid about germs.:lmao:

ETA: I also dislike shaking hands or kissing & hugging people to say hello. I'd rather wave -- from a reasonable distance!:lmao: People think I'm being stand-offish, but really I just can't afford to get sick. Shaking people's hands (when you don't know where they've been) is one of the dirtiest things to do, and a real quick way of passing germs and who knows what else to someone else. Does that make me weird? I don't care! :lmao:

I can write upside down and backwards but sadly not in cursive.

I can write upside down too (but not backwards or cursive). I learned because DS always wants me to write down various words for him to read. I used to sit on one side of his magnadoodle and he would sit on the other while I wrote lots and lots of words, upside down for me but rightside up for him. Also learned to draw simple pictures upside down for him too (dogs, bears, cats, kids, etc).

Here's a weird thing about me that is a physical trait and not a choice but I have 2 different colored eyes. One is brown and one is blue. Actually, the brown one has about a third of it that is blue on the top. I get lots of interesting questions like do i see brown out of one eye and blue out of the other and what does it say on my driver's license (it says blue, btw) and are those contacts. One person told me that i lost a contact as if I didn't notice that it fell out or something. :rotfl:

Also, Zeitzeuge, here's another house that needs organizing!

My SID food thing has to be me draining the liquid from my food. I put a knife under my plate so the meat drippings and sauce drains away from my food.I carefully eat cole slaw so I drain the juice and salads you see me scraping away excess dressing. I have been shunned for those terrible eating habits and some people are grossed out by the way I eat but neurovariants and the people with lots of Disney type magic understand and put up with me.

It is hard to sit in a restaurant with outsiders and so want to drain the food. I am a slow eater and that is another thing outsiders do not like. I have Calvin, Lara and Chris who will eat with me despite my weird table manners and the pile of liquid on one side of the plate.:hug::hug::hug::cloud9:

Also the solution to life is ketchup.

My DD12 would agree with you personally....YUK!!!! I rarely eat ketchup, only like it on the occasional hot dog (ball park food only, otherwise pretty much ew unless it's a cornie dog from DCA lol) and on my burgers but that's it. I'd much rather have Ranch and/or BBQ sauce. But then I only eat tomatoes that are fresh from a garden or pureed in pasta sauce or chopped in salsa. LOL

LOL, if either of you have ever seen one of those Dateline NBC specials about germs and Supergerms, you would realize you are being smart & prudent. You are not weird.:goodvibes
I actually get sick a lot due to allergies and asthma and my Dr told me the best thing you can do to prevent illness is wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 30 seconds. So if you're weird, so am I. I am also one of those who wash hands as the first thing I do when I get home from anywhere. I also use a paper towel to turn off the restroom faucet on the sink and open restroom doors. (Ever see the people who go and then don't wash their hands?!):scared1::scared::scared1:And what's the point of washing and then touching the gross faucet handle that's been touched by thousands of other people after using the toilet before you, right? Gross!:scared:
When I hear anyone around me sniffling, coughing, hoarse, or sneezing, the first thing I do is ask them, "Are you sick?" And the next thing I do is move as far away as possible and try not to breathe the same air they just exhaled in! :scared1: :lmao: I'll give them a smile while I move away from them though so they hopefully won't feel bad! :lmao::idea: I guess I am OCD and paranoid about germs.:lmao:

ETA: I also dislike shaking hands or kissing & hugging people to say hello. I'd rather wave -- from a reasonable distance!:lmao: People think I'm being stand-offish, but really I just can't afford to get sick. Shaking people's hands (when you don't know where they've been) is one of the dirtiest things to do, and a real quick way of passing germs and who knows what else to someone else. Does that make me weird? I don't care! :lmao:

I have the same issues getting sick that you do!!!! And I do the same thing too.....just smile and back away from the sick people. Part of the reason I like most of DLs bathroom are because they have no "main" door and the faucets in a lot are automatic. :) Otherwise I too do the paper towel thing. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter