Condos/Suites in Tampa

preb

DIS Veteran
We can't get air on ff tickets into MCO, so we're flying into Tampa. I thought it might be fun to add a few nights at a condo/suite on the beach in the Tampa area during our stay.

Does anyone know of a nice place with a two bedroom unit that would be good with kids? We're going in October.

We stayed at the Tradewinds Island Grand at St. Pete's beach with an Ent. rate. Got an oceanview 2 Br suite for $200. WE had my parents, DH , myself and 2 DD's and PLENTY of room. They also have 1 BR suites. Its not a WDw resort but it was a good value for the money they also had 50% on some internet sites. They have 3 properties but the Island grand is the nicest. They have a cute steam you can ride paddle boats thru that my DDs loved.
www.tradewindsresort.com

check out the site at: www.floridasbeaches.com this is the best site for accomadations on the gulf side. Our personnal favorite is a place called "Sandy Shores" on John's Pass in Maderia Beach. They have 1 or 2br condos right on the gulf with private balconies. very spacious and reasonably priced(we stayed in late may/early june last year; 7 nights for $515). We've also stayed at the Tradewinds in St.Pete Beach..very nice place, but, I wouldn't pay $200 a night for it. Another nice place is the Bilmar on Treasure Island...fun place, right on the gulf...100-125per night. hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter