Concierge services

*123JOANNA123*

Everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show!
Will concierge get special items from the theme parks for you if you request them? I would love to have a special gift for my kids waiting 'from Mickey' when we arrive (something like a Peter Pan set or a monorail set or the Pal Mickey) and wondered if concierge would arrange it for us?

Hi there..

Yes the concierge will arrange welcome gifts or baskets, baloons, treats whatever you want for the room.

Last year at AKL they had a mickey backpack filled with goodies for my daughter and safari animal beanie babies.. I paid for them all but they did all the shopping and arranged to have them there.

THis year at BC the concierge is working on a "Beach Themed" basket for my daughter with a towel, hat, sunscreen, beach toys...and treats etc...

Have fun planning your trip

>>^..^<<

That is too cool- I'm using this disney trip as a major incentive for good behaviour and am having daily 'phone conversations' with Mickey Mouse!!! I've told my 4yo that Mickey will have a surprise present for him when he arrives if he's a good boy.:D

Did you choose the items for the backpack or did they suggest them? Do you give them a budget or do you specify particular items?

Hi..

They picked the stuff... there was a large backpack, (that she uses for school now) inside there was an autograph book & pen (the same one they sell at the parks), mickey cookies, chocolate, colouring book and crayons, a large scented candle (it was in a big mason jar with a lid and weighed a ton!!) and a large plush sorcerer mickey... It was 85.00 for everything..

Later when we shopped in the stores on site I started seeing the things individually.. the back pack was 22.00, the candle was 16.00... I think it was pretty well the same price as buying things separately except they had packed it so nicely and wrapped it all in cellophane with a big ribbon.

You can do this for much cheaper though - they will give you suggestions..

Other option is to buy his gift at home and fedex it to them the week before you arrive - they will have it in the room for you on arrival.

>>^..^<<

Thanks- that sounds so neat. Last year I bought a bunch of Mickey candy and cookies at one of the MGM stores and the kids loved them (ds brought some home to the kids at his montessori class and they went wild for them). so maybe I'll get them to make me up a little package like that. What a nice idea.

Thanks for all your help- I notice you'll be arriving at WDW the day I'm leaving! Hope you have a great trip.

*123JOANNA123*, don't forget that you can also pre-order some items through the Walt Disney World Florist. Here is the link to their webpage: click here for the Walt Disney World Florist. If you have something specific in mind for a gift basket, let them know. I used the WDW Florist just a few months ago. I told them what I wanted, and they delivered it for me (it was waiting in my friend's BCV room when she returned from the parks). Such service.

have a great time, staying concierge is wonderful. They will help you with whatever you want.
the concierge staff are really wonderful!!!!!
:):)

Laura :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter