• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Concierge Question

my3kids

<font color=blue>Helpful Cruise Board regular!<br>
Will the DLH Concierge staff contact me by mail like the AKL staff did at our last WDW visit? They sent a flyer for me to fill out with specific dining places, times and such. Will the DL staff do the same thing?

I don't know about other hotels but GC said they wouldn't send me anything, I think it is different then WDW :)

They didnt send me anything last fall. I called vacation planning before our trip and booked all our PS. Conc. had my confirmation when we checked in. The conc. staff prefers to not be contacted before your trip, as they are busy helping the current guests. Vacation planning should be able to help with all the pre trip needs.

Yes, yuck. I really enjoyed the contact before arrival. I filled out what they sent me and they gave me an email addess for any further questions. I didn't have to do anything really; the staff took care of each reservation on the appointed day.

I don't understand so is concierge at DL as helpful pretrip as WDW concierge (making ps etc..) or not??? Is concierge in general as good as it is in WDW. We have stayed LVC many times at the Poly and several times at CR and AKL. Will we be disappointed with concierge at GCH or DH???

Well I am not going concierge, only in WDW will I do that. I rather save the money to buy things or eat at nice places. I have been second gessing going to DL for Christmas but I know I'll have a good time, it just isn't WDW..OK, enough of my whining

Disneyland's vacation planning will help with pre-trip reservations. WDW and DL are two very different places. At WDW the dining choices are limitless, and you really do need advice wif you have never been there, thus the form mentioned above. At DL there are not many choices, so things can be handled by vacation planning. If you need assistance all you need to do is ask. They don't know what you need if you don't ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter