COMPLETED Disney Toppers & Tags Swap- SLIDE SHOW POST #216

My groups are perfect!

thanks for checking in Stephanie!

ok ladies we are all settled in and ready to go!

have fun creating....I hope to start on my pieces next week or so, trying to get another Disney trip scrapped first!

sb002-63.jpg

OK here is DHS
I think I got this one alittle small but I really like it

Can I change my #3 (MK) to Tme for Tea??

I was having a hard time thinking up an ICon for the other

got all my papers pulled and printed up a few of my titles tonight!

plan on starting to put things together tomorrow!!!

need some help please.....am having problems with figuring out something for my "welcome home" tag????

also I changed my character title to "mouse hugs"

got all my papers pulled and printed up a few of my titles tonight!

plan on starting to put things together tomorrow!!!

need some help please.....am having problems with figuring out something for my "welcome home" tag????

also I changed my character title to "mouse hugs"

I'm just being nosey and checking out all the fantastic work here but was thinking....what about slippers or some type of pjs or something on the tag? When I googled "Disney welcome home"(I'm a google nerd) a few pins came up with the fab 5 relaxing//sleeping/baking.....

Mardenz has a Mickey svg in pjs yawning....maybe that could work if you have scal?

HTH :)

Lisa,

What about an outline of a mickey head in white? Julia and I always look forward to seeing these on the bed when we check in.

Cassey

I'm just being nosey and checking out all the fantastic work here but was thinking....what about slippers or some type of pjs or something on the tag? When I googled "Disney welcome home"(I'm a google nerd) a few pins came up with the fab 5 relaxing//sleeping/baking.....

Mardenz has a Mickey svg in pjs yawning....maybe that could work if you have scal?

HTH :)

Lisa,

What about an outline of a mickey head in white? Julia and I always look forward to seeing these on the bed when we check in.

Cassey

both great ideas ladies!

I don't have scal so that won't work....but thinking the towel animal mickey head is just the ticket :thumbsup2

I actually found some hand made white paper today at my LSS...going to give it a try for the mickey head towel think it will look "towel" like

Can't wait to see it Lisa.

I have one group completed. Need to find ribbon for the other two. I think I have found the right paper for the last group just need to cut and see if I like it.

Cassey

here's what I've gotten done so far today

Group # 4 (epcot)

P1110015.jpg

Group #6 (AK)

P1110017.jpg

Group #9 (restaurants)

P1110016.jpg

Group #10 (resorts) the mickey head is handmade paper so its supposed to represent the towel animals left on the beds....I couldn't figure out how to make it a tag though so included some ribbon in case you want to add it!

P1110018.jpg

Hi!
Just wanted to give an update~
My Ohana set is going well. All letters cut for the toppers and will be able to work some more on that while watching telly this week.

Still stuck on general... I was thinking maybe "Nutty" and using the chipmunks with it?
I honestly didnt think this would be a hard group! I just dont want to do Mickey.

Lisa, those are fantastic!!

Cassey

thanks cassey!

Hi!
Just wanted to give an update~
My Ohana set is going well. All letters cut for the toppers and will be able to work some more on that while watching telly this week.

Still stuck on general... I was thinking maybe "Nutty" and using the chipmunks with it?
I honestly didnt think this would be a hard group! I just dont want to do Mickey.

I like the Nutty idea Rita :thumbsup2

Awesome pieces ladies!

Lisa, where did you find the Mickey holding the balloons of all the countries?

just googled epcot country flags and it came up...printed it on vellum and cut it out..

here's my last 4 groups

Group #1 (character)

P1110031.jpg

Group #3 (MK)

P1110030.jpg

Group # 5 (DHS) - doesn't show up well...but have added some glitter pen lines around the star and on the letters

P1110032.jpg

Group # 7 (DTD)

P1110024.jpg

I wanted to post an update. I have sketched my ideas and pulled my papers. I was thinking about changing my EPCOT saying from Hands on Fun to what a ride! Would that be okay? This weekend I am going to start cutting and assembling!

I wanted to post an update. I have sketched my ideas and pulled my papers. I was thinking about changing my EPCOT saying from Hands on Fun to what a ride! Would that be okay? This weekend I am going to start cutting and assembling!

sure, you can change your titles at any time....just please double check that they won't be to similar to the others :thumbsup2

Lisa- at what point do you want us to wait to mail? I know you are going away soon. I am hoping to be done this weekend & mail mon or tues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter