COMPLETE Topper'nTag Swap

Hi there! Could I please sign up for the following groups:

1-Pluto
3-Frontierland
5-American Adventure
11-DTD

I may add a few more when you get close to closing sign ups.;)

I'm going to regret this, but I am sitting this one out. I've really enjoyed working on my own stuff lately! :rolleyes1

Hey! Can I have:

Group 2 - Princesses
5. Pochontas - Mickster

Group 4- MK Rides
3. Big Thunder Moutain Railroad - Mickster

Group 11B - The WORLD
2. MK - Mickster

I think that is it...Like I have time...anyway, I have pictures, and that is all that matters, right? :)

Thanks!

Please give me:

Group 5 - France
Group 11B - Animal Kingdom

I'm still watching and will help fill a couple of groups at the end.

I'm kinda on the fence. This is my favorite swap and I was really looking forward to it, but now I'm not sure what to do. I have a Boy Scout book that I have to get finished in time for an Eagle ceremony and I'm just dragging my feet on it. I can't seem to get inspired. I know if I join this swap I'm going to do this and not work on the book and then I'll have one disappointed kid on my hands. Think I need to sit this one out just so it forces me to do what I have to get done. I know I'll regret it when I see the pieces posted. :headache: I'll be happy to angel if you need me.

I'm kinda on the fence. This is my favorite swap and I was really looking forward to it, but now I'm not sure what to do. I have a Boy Scout book that I have to get finished in time for an Eagle ceremony and I'm just dragging my feet on it. I can't seem to get inspired. I know if I join this swap I'm going to do this and not work on the book and then I'll have one disappointed kid on my hands. Think I need to sit this one out just so it forces me to do what I have to get done. I know I'll regret it when I see the pieces posted. :headache: I'll be happy to angel if you need me.

Good luck on the scout book. I was rushing right before my son's Eagle ceremony trying to get his book up-to-date. I was so glad that I got it finished, first because it made him happy to have it, and second because it was one of the most popular things we had displayed. Boys and adults enjoyed looking through it. Now if I'd just get it caught up through his ceremony!

Since this is an easy one (and i already started my other groups)...could you put me in for group 5 - Germany and group 12 - Goofy's Candy Co.

Thanks!!! Maybe that will help to close some up too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter