• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

COMPLETE Photos of Golden Mickeys!!

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
We've just put up a page with photos from EVERY number in the Golden Mickeys!! See what this fantastic new show is all about at www.castawayclub.com
There are also new three day and Western Navigators for your planning pleasure.
Barb

I want to be surprised, so I won't peek, but it's soooooo tempting.

Must not look, must resist.............

I can't wait to see it in 10 days!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thank you so much....we can't wait to see it on the 10/5....

Great photo's Barb - makes me want to book a Wonder cruise!

oh I hope it makes it to the Magic for our 12/13/03!

Ann,
Let's just keep hoping and praying!
Barb,
Thanks so much for the beautiful photos!!

Originally posted by inkkognito
We've just put up a page with photos from EVERY number in the Golden Mickeys!! See what this fantastic new show is all about at www.castawayclub.com
There are also new three day and Western Navigators for your planning pleasure.
Barb

Great pics, Barb! I love the Red Carpet!

Do they really have Paparazzi taking pictures of you as you walk down the carpet?

Yep, there are photographers and an interviewer chatting with all the "celebrities" entering the theater. Once you're inside, you can watch the interviews on two large screens on either side of the stage. It's lots of fun!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Thanks for the great pix Barb. Any suggestions how we can get them to put it on the Magic too for our 12/27 cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter