COMPLETE~ Partner Swap- Every Day Theme

1 more day till mailing, Everyone should be postal except Rita who is off enjoying her cruise. Please remember to take pics and post when your can arrives!!

Thanks Ladies!!

Lisa, I've completed the p/p and the lo just needs to be glued down. Everything else is bagged and in the box with the icon swap pieces. I should be able to finish the lo tonight after Jaci's softball game. Tomorrow is a work day for me, so it will probably Friday before I'm postal. I'm still having issues uploading photos, but I'll post pics of my goodies asap. Can't wait to share all the great pieces I received with everyone!

Sheila, thanks for the update, sorry you are having issues with uploading...I need to remember to take photos next time so my partner doesn't have to take everything out!

Hey Rachal or Rebecca - I am ready to mail and realized I need to be sure I have the correct address. The one I have is old and I don't want to send to the wrong one. I have a few errands to run in a bit. So, hopefully I hear from one of you before then or I am back before 5:00. If not, it will go out tomorrow. I have the DC attached already but will pm it when it is officially postal. Thanks!!

1 more day till mailing, Everyone should be postal except Rita who is off enjoying her cruise. Please remember to take pics and post when your can arrives!!

Thanks Ladies!!

I am mailing mine tomorrow on the 22nd (the last mailing date) since Rita is out of town, I don't want the package getting lost sitting at the PO. It is already to go ;)

Great stuff Cassey!!!

Rachal - Rebecca verified the address for me. It was after 5:00 though. So, this will go out tomorrow. Not sure exactly what time, but I will pm the dc when I get back.

My internet has finally decided to cooperate with me this morning, so I can share all the awesome pieces Lisa made me. Here we go:

Challenge #1

IMG_9635.jpg
[/IMG]

Challenge #2

IMG_9636.jpg
[/IMG]

Challenge #3

IMG_9637.jpg
[/IMG]

Challenge #4

IMG_9638.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_9644.jpg
[/IMG]

Challenge #5

IMG_9646.jpg
[/IMG]

Challenge #6

IMG_9647.jpg
[/IMG]

Challenge #7 -- My favorite -- Luv these pages sooooo much!!

IMG_9632.jpg
[/IMG]

And all my extra goodies -- The salsa and chocolates were made in WA and are so yummy!!

IMG_9649.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks again Lisa for all the wonderful pieces!! Can't wait to use them! Your stuff is all boxed up and I'm heading to the po now. I'll pm you and Rachal when I get home.

so happy you like everything, especially the page LO! we have a "made in WA" store that I love shopping at for great little gifts!

can't wait to see what you made for me!!

I mailed mine and have DC if needed!

I did forget to take pictures except of the two page layout. So Rita will have to take pics and post for me ;)

Amazing work Lisa!! I love everything you made. Adorable peices. It is really awesome seeing what everyone has made for each other!
Stephanie

so happy you like everything, especially the page LO! we have a "made in WA" store that I love shopping at for great little gifts!

can't wait to see what you made for me!!

Your box is on it's way!! Hope you like everything. I always start getting nervous when I see how great everyone else's pieces are. Sending you and Rachal the dc# now.

Beautiful pieces Lisa :) I love the way you put the sketches together. I had a hard time figuring out which way to turn them for the best flow.

Lisa, love the pieces!

Stephanie, my box arrived, I love everything!:cloud9: I am going to a workshop tomorrow and will be working on the wedding album so these came just in time! I will post pictures in a bit, I have to dig the camera out of the beach bag.

thanks ladies :goodvibes
Sheila, I love your work and know whatever you made for me will be AWESOME! can't wait to get my goodies :banana:

Lisa - those are all great! I love everything and the sketches are awesome!

Rachal & Rebecca - mine went postal...pming the DC now...

Okay, storms came through and knocked out power for the blink of an eye, internet had to be rebooted.:confused3

Here are the amazing pieces I received from Stephanie, I :love: them all!

Titles
IMG_5919.jpg

IMG_5920.jpg

Julia loves the dance titles!

Photomats
IMG_5921.jpg

IMG_5922.jpg

IMG_5923.jpg

Paper Piecings, love the paperdoll, perfect for Julia's tap pages!
IMG_5924.jpg

Twincies
IMG_5925.jpg

Banners
IMG_5926.jpg

Letterr tags
IMG_5927.jpg

layout This is gorgeous!
IMG_5928.jpg

Extra goodies, this is Julia's favorite ride at DHS, she was so excited with this!
IMG_5929.jpg

more in next post

storms are still playing with power and internet,

more goodies
IMG_5930.jpg

IMG_5931.jpg

IMG_5932.jpg

I love everything and I can't wait to use all these wonderful pieces in my albums!

Thank you Stephanie for all your amazing work!

Cassey- I am so happy you got your goodies and I am delighted that you like everything! I am so happy that you loved the layout! I really struggled with it. I have never done a page or page kit from a sketch. They actually intimidate me. I was so worried all day wondering if all the pieces were going to be ok. It was really great having you as my partner.
Stephanie

Cassey- I am so happy you got your goodies and I am delighted that you like everything! I am so happy that you loved the layout! I really struggled with it. I have never done a page or page kit from a sketch. They actually intimidate me. I was so worried all day wondering if all the pieces were going to be ok. It was really great having you as my partner.
Stephanie

I struggled with the first few pages I did from sketches, now they are my go to if i am struggling with a page. I really enjoyed being your partner too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter