COMPLETE: Holiday & Seasons Swap MAILED: slideshow post 2 & 3

Susan, my groups look good. You can use me to fill any of the letter groups that I'm not already in. I'll check back tomorrow to see if I can help with any of the other groups.

Sheila --

I just added you to groups
B Lights -L
G Scary - G
N Valentine's Day - E N
O Love You -O
Q Party - T
W Hayride -I
X Winter -E
Z Spring I
AASummer E
BB Vacation V

THis is a lot of new groups. Is it okay? Let me know if you want me to change any of this.

I'm being sucked in!:scared1: I'll take a place in Group 9 - Winter and I'll dip my toe in the letters - I'll take Group X Winter (R) and Group BB Vacation (N):goodvibes Lets hope I can get my xyron cutter to co-operate - othersie I'll be FORCED to buy a cuttlebug:rolleyes1 Note to self - step AWAY form the cable with those scissors:lmao:

Sheila --

I just added you to groups
B Lights -L
G Scary - G
N Valentine's Day - E N
O Love You -O
Q Party - T
W Hayride -I
X Winter -E
Z Spring I
AASummer E
BB Vacation V

THis is a lot of new groups. Is it okay? Let me know if you want me to change any of this.

I'm good with these additions. I know I can use them all. I just didn't want to be greedy on the first morning of sign-ups. ;) The letters go really quick, and they are small enough that I can take them with me to the girls' dance classes. Besides, it looks like a few of the title + element groups I signed up for may not have enough players.

Susan--if these are still open I'll take:

A1, B1, C1, L1, M1, O, P, Q (any letter)

I will take Y2, and AA to help fill letters.

I will take 7, 9, and 10 mini-kits too (Trying to give company, if the groups do not have enough people to stay open, I am fine with that as well :goodvibes.)

Hey! I can help fill in too...

A1, C1, W and Y2...if that helps...if not, no worries... :)

I'll add

A1 (a different letter than I have in A please)
F1
H1
Z

If you need more filling, I'll take up to 5 more 2" groups that I'm not in already.

I'll add

A1 (a different letter than I have in A please)
F1
H1
Z

If you need more filling, I'll take up to 5 more 2" groups that I'm not in already.

Thanks! I put you in the ones listed. I made a note about the additonal groups and will most likely take you up on your offer tonight.

Susan- I can add the following groups to help fill things up.

A1- I am already in this but would take a second set or if someone in group A would move then I would be in both

B1- Lights

I1- Thanksgiving

L1- Easter

Again I don't need any of these groups but would be able to use them at some point.

Rebecca

Susan,

I can take a spot in 7, 8, 10 and Ia to help those out. Later tonight before you close you can throw me in more letters if you need more filling help. I don't mind you waiting on my fill-ins until last...let everyone else get in first! :thumbsup2

And, we need someone to join in the Thanksgiving, Summer and Fall title+element groups!!!! Let's go guys...it'll be easy...they are small groups!!!!

You can add me to the Thanksgiving title + element group. Don't want to get on Erin's bad side. ;) I usually forget the camera on Thanksgiving. I'm too interested in the food, but if I have some awesome scrap pieces to use, maybe I will remember this year.

Susan- I can add the following groups to help fill things up.

A1- I am already in this but would take a second set or if someone in group A would move then I would be in both

B1- Lights

I1- Thanksgiving

L1- Easter

Again I don't need any of these groups but would be able to use them at some point.

Rebecca

Thanks! I switched groups with you, so you are now in Grp A and A1

Susan, you can put me wherever you need to in as many as 10 two-inch letter groups. I'll fill in.

love you!

I put you in either 10 or 11 groups --- I kept losing track. On my out to get the kids from school. If it is 11 groups, I'll fix it later. THanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter