COMPLETE~Disney Hollywood Studios Swap

Buzz group.

All the 2 inch ones. I'm having a little trouble with those.

I mailed mine off priority today. There is a return address label in the box and the stamps are in one of my large group bags.

Rebecca

Mine, too, went today...Barb said it would be there by Wednesday. :) Let's hope so!

I'm sure Barb is right ;) Thanks for letting me know.

I completely forgot to post that I got Lee-Ann's package yesterday! Awesome stuff in person! Thanks for the goodies. :goodvibes

Mine was mailed priority today. I'm sure you'll have it in the next day or two. :thumbsup2 Thanks so much for hostessing!! :flower3:

Got packages from MichellePooh and Mickster today! Thanks for the goodies, you are all too good to me.

Oh, and I'm really kicking myself for not joining EVERY group as I see these! I'll ad more to the slideshow tomorrow!

Rebecca and Sheri's packages arrived on Thursday! Sorry for not updating sooner.

Waiting on two more packages and I expect to finish mine up today :upsidedow

Thought I'd share some of my groups. I'm not quite done, but expect to be tomorrow afternoon. So sorry for not having my own swap done on time :upsidedow

Group A, General DHS, I didn't like the white letters on the welded title, so I included them, but didn't adhere them.
DSC_0008-1.jpg

Group B, High School Musical show, the title is the negative, so I included the cut out positive letters too.
DSC_0010.jpg

Group C, Block Party Bash - I had a hard time with this one. Finally found this paper and it reminded me of the Nerf balls they throw out.
DSC_0023.jpg

Group D, The Great Movie Ride, 4 movie posters, and two paper piecings
DSC_0012-1.jpg

Group E, The Magic of Disney Animation, 2 photo mats and a "how to draw Mickey"
DSC_0016.jpg

Group G, Big Coke Bottle
DSC_0017-1.jpg

Group L, altered letter for Rock 'n Roller Coaster
DSC_0085.jpg

Group N, altered letter for Sorcerer's Hat (thank you DisneyBarlens!)
DSC_0092.jpg

Group O, altered letter for Animation Courtyard
DSC_0088.jpg

Group P, altered letter for Hollywood
DSC_0090.jpg

Group Q, altered letter for Woody
DSC_0082.jpg

Group R, altered letter for Buzz
DSC_0074-1.jpg

Group T, altered letter for Cars
DSC_0072-1.jpg

Group U, altered letter for Woody
DSC_0075-1.jpg

i'm done. i just have a few pieces to finish glueing down but otherwise done.

we can figure out a time to exchange. i'll meet up with you!

finally finished up bagging my stuff tonight to get it to jennifer hopefully tomorrow.

here are my groups......

IMG_3786.jpg

its belle. i went with her blue and white dress instead of the yellow one.
and a book. 'cause well ya know she loves to read!

2inch W for woody....

IMG_3790.jpg

i lost one when packing up so i've got an empty ziplock bag in the big bag send me that one and i'll find mine when i clean up my scrappy pile!

2inch U for buzz.....
IMG_3791.jpg

2 inch t and o for toy story group.....

IMG_3792.jpg

this group looks better in person. i think anyway.

4 inch S for snowman.....
IMG_3793.jpg

love him!

2 inch h o l l for hollywood studios.....

IMG_3794.jpg

4 inch M for monsters inc.
IMG_3796.jpg

i made the scream canister. hope you can tell that's what it is. i put so much work into this one. i think it has to be my favorite!!!

now the last 3 are one group m u l for mike and sulley. i for the life of me could not get this one straight in my head. i made the little m similar to my big m for mike but did not love it. so i went with stickers that are raised. i had to put my hand in the pic to stop the glare from sulley's plastic background. he is not stuck to the L. he is still on his plastic backing sheet. i thought you use him you could stick him half on your page and half on your L.
the m for mike is stuck on the m but has the plastic and for u i used boo. she also has her plastic on the back. hope this is ok with everyone. if not please please let me know.

IMG_3798.jpg

IMG_3799.jpg

IMG_3800.jpg

i think this is all of them.

i hope everything looks ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter