COMPLETE- ACTIVE Disney Sketch Swap

Most groups now have 3 or more players and should prove fruitful.

There are some only two players. I will give you all the options to keep or switch or drop.

Animal Kingdom has wdw & 123SA

Minor parks has me and jjj

One negative will drop the group. Do not feel like you have to make them if you don't want to. There is never any pressure here. PM me if you all would prefer.

Could I get a spot in MK single page and the Disney colors dbl page please? Also if you open another single page disney colors group by any chance, I'd like a spot there also. Thanks!

Most groups now have 3 or more players and should prove fruitful.

There are some only two players. I will give you all the options to keep or switch or drop.

Animal Kingdom has wdw & 123SA

Minor parks has me and jjj

One negative will drop the group. Do not feel like you have to make them if you don't want to. There is never any pressure here. PM me if you all would prefer.

I am good either way, I know Julia wants to visit a water park on the next trip and I love downtown disney.:)

Cassey

Erin, I put you in group I, but it will be up to the group to decide if "Pixar Place" is general enough. Susan's page was from the lands group and she was all alone over there. It was a suggestion that she bring her idea over the general group. She can always drop the "BLVD" part of her title and it will be general DHS.

I am closing this early tomorrow morning, I don't plan on a mad rush here. I didn't open a second a single color group due to lack of interest. If that changes, I will put you there.

Thank you for joining. I read about your Grandfather. It's been over a decade and I still miss mine. Please know my prayers are with you and your family.

jjj, I am happy to make the pages. Thanks for staying in the group. We always do DownTown every trip.

I'm okay either way with the AK group.

For the DHS group "Hollywood Blvd" works for me I have lots of pics I could use with that title. How about just "Pixar" or "Animation"? I have pics for those, just no pics of Pixar Place.

Annie,

I so want to join..but I have to be good... I hope that no one needs an angel...but I'm your gal if you do! I'm only a call away and to make things easy.. DH said if I angel we can meet 1/2 way to exchange stuff faster depending on the boys (your's and mine) soccer schedules!!!

Okay, I'll do:

C - Liberty Square
E - Asia
1 - Epcot
4 - Epcot
5 - DHS

Don't know about titles or sketches yet, but put me down :upsidedow

Awesome! There is no rush on the other stuff. Since changes can be made at anytime, I don't see a need to lock it in unless it something you really want so no one else takes it.

If you want the 2-page general color group, let me know. I don't need 2 of them. I just put myself in to help fill it up.

Thank you for playing.:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter