COMPLETE- ACTIVE Disney Sketch Swap

Ooo, adjustable. That would be cool!

I like the title. It can be for Mickey, Mickey heads, and just Disney in general, since it all started with a mouse.

It is difficult to tell from a photo.

What if you put another layer over the title and popped it up? Would that give you the dimension you are looking for?

I'm not sure I can cut another layer, I designed it in the Craftroom and it's difficult there to make shadows...I may try to put some swirls on it with a silver pen and see if I like that better. Thanks!

WOW, just looking through this thread and you all are awesome!!! Some of the page layouts are great. Gives me lots of ideas for my May 2011 trip with DD 13. Keep up the great work!!

Scrapbookqueen
Kellie:cheer2:

You know what, I bet I can make a SCAL file of that swirly head. Going to try this weekend!

if you make it then I won't - let me know if you can't - after AK swap I'll be happy to try - gotta get bone frame done tonight (found a great font to go with it - headhunters)

I don't remember how I finally got the emailed ones you sent last time to work. But I did, it just took me many times. Blonde? Yes, yes I am.

You have a blog?
Share please!
You amaze me! You do it all!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter