COMPLETE ABC Letter/Elements Swap

I would like to also do B for balloons OR S for Small World. Your choice AWM :)

I think I am updated to here. Please check my work.

I am going to pick up children and take to dentist. I can check in on my Droid. I just cant change the OP until I get home.

Thank you all for rolling with these changes :flower3:

Could I please sign up for...

Characters:
Winnie-the-Pooh
Zurg

Places:
Grand Floridian
One Man's Dream

Thanks! :upsidedow

Okay so I'm trying to figure out how much paper I will need for each letter...

if I get pattern paper to use for the letter and one layer each for the photo mat and journal box (the other layers I would use plain color's)?

do you think 10 pages would be enough? its been so long since I swapped, want to make sure I have enough!!

thanks for your help!

ooh that character and verb group is such a good idea! trying to decide if i'll have enough time to make stuff for another group! hmm!

Wow guys!! You went crazy since this morning!!!! LOL OK...question first...my D for Dumbo is really for the ride...so should that be group C? Then, if you did not give that B for Balloons to Cheryl, can I have that? Next question, do you want me to change my W for Wishes to something else since we have fireworks? I can come up with something else. It's not a problem. For Characters, I can take I for Incredibles.

So...that would give me:

Group B (Character / Verb) -

I - Incredibles

Group C (Places / Things) -

B - Balloons

Then Dumbo would be either group B or C and Wishes may or may not be dropped. I guess I need to know what you think before possibly picking something else.

Okay so I'm trying to figure out how much paper I will need for each letter...

if I get pattern paper to use for the letter and one layer each for the photo mat and journal box (the other layers I would use plain color's)?

do you think 10 pages would be enough? its been so long since I swapped, want to make sure I have enough!!

thanks for your help!

LOL it's hard to really plan it, right? I find that I can get 3 mat layers out of a 12x12 sheet, about 4-6 letters out of a 12x12 sheet (depending on the font and which letter) and about 6-9 journal box layers out of a 12x12 sheet. So, for each letter you are looking 10 or 11 to be safe. You will probably end up with extra though. Don't forget you have the extra element to do also!! :thumbsup2

LOL it's hard to really plan it, right? I find that I can get 3 mat layers out of a 12x12 sheet, about 4-6 letters out of a 12x12 sheet (depending on the font and which letter) and about 6-9 journal box layers out of a 12x12 sheet. So, for each letter you are looking 10 or 11 to be safe. You will probably end up with extra though. Don't forget you have the extra element to do also!! :thumbsup2

Thanks, the math is making my head :headache: :rotfl2:
most of the elements I am going to make won't need much of the pattern paper.
I'm trying to use what I have in my piles, but only enough of one paper to do one letter....guess I will have to go shopping :rolleyes1

Thanks, the math is making my head :headache: :rotfl2:
most of the elements I am going to make won't need much of the pattern paper.
I'm trying to use what I have in my piles, but only enough of one paper to do one letter....guess I will have to go shopping :rolleyes1

No problem!! It made my head hurt for a second too!! LOL Actually reading through this thread hurt my head for a second...this morning it was at 2 pages when I got off...maybe 3...now it's at 7!!! :scared1: I think I sorted it out now...well not really but sort of! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I know, I'm trying to be creative and use a different element for each letter! I think I know what I want to do, its just finding all the stuff I need.

Lisa--that's how I figured out paper amount too :)

Erin--I think the "B" went to Bibbity Bobbity Botique (could be wrong though) ;)

AWM--did Mickey Teacher send you her wish list? I seem to remember her asking for a sign-up buddy.

Lisa--that's how I figured out paper amount too :)

Erin--I think the "B" went to Bibbity Bobbity Botique (could be wrong though) ;)

AWM--did Mickey Teacher send you her wish list? I seem to remember her asking for a sign-up buddy.

:headache::headache::headache:

Crap!

She did and it didn't save to my word doc when I did hers and Disney_Riders.
I don't even remember what it was now.

So I apologize ahead of time to the person I have to bump out when I find out what hers was. I will be happy to give any of mine in exchange for it. I picked easy letters for the specific groups.

Could I please sign up for...

Characters:
Winnie-the-Pooh
Zurg

Places:
Grand Floridian
One Man's Dream

Thanks! :upsidedow

Glad to have you here!

Wow guys!! You went crazy since this morning!!!! LOL OK...question first...my D for Dumbo is really for the ride...so should that be group C? Then, if you did not give that B for Balloons to Cheryl, can I have that? Next question, do you want me to change my W for Wishes to something else since we have fireworks? I can come up with something else. It's not a problem. For Characters, I can take I for Incredibles.

So...that would give me:

Group B (Character / Verb) -

I - Incredibles

Group C (Places / Things) -

B - Balloons

Then Dumbo would be either group B or C and Wishes may or may not be dropped. I guess I need to know what you think before possibly picking something else.

I took out Dumbo. D is already taken in Group C.
B is also already taken in Group C.

You had Wishes first, if you want to keep it. Let me know if you do or if you have another idea or another letter you want.

Ok...think I have it all figured out now. I will keep Wishes if everyone is ok with getting two similar sets?? Anyway, here are my new choices...let me know if hey work!! Group B - X - piXie dust (not really a verb, but does it work?) and Group C - Z - Zebras (like from te Safari??) I'm having a heck of a time coming up with any ideas for the letters that are left!! If these don't work and you have any suggestions, please send them my way! :thumbsup2

Whew. No bumping of you needs to happen. :thumbsup2 MickeyTeacher wanted general and she can fit right in my spots.

Ok...think I have it all figured out now. I will keep Wishes if everyone is ok with getting two similar sets?? Anyway, here are my new choices...let me know if hey work!! Group B - X - piXie dust (not really a verb, but does it work?) and Group C - Z - Zebras (like from te Safari??) I'm having a heck of a time coming up with any ideas for the letters that are left!! If these don't work and you have any suggestions, please send them my way! :thumbsup2

:rolleyes1 PiXie dust would have worked, if I didn't already have it. :teeth:

Zebra works for me. Or you could do ZZZZ, like in sleeping and use the sleeping Pooh or Sleepy as your focal point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter