"Commando" FAMILY WDW VACATION (OCT 1-OCT10) - DAY 3

mommykds

All Disney all the time! Hang on little Dole Whip,
Day 3 Monday , October 3
Today was our Epcot day. We got on Test Track & Soarin early on & also got fast passes so we got to ride them twice. Soarin was great but the first row is the best best because you can see other peoples feet when you have 2nd or 3rd row. I loved the orange & the pine smells. This is a great ride for everyone. Also hit Figment, Spaceship Earth, & Living with the Land which has pumpins being grown into the shape of Mickey heads…real cute!

We grabbed a quick breakfast at Seasons & the chocolate croissants were yummy. It was getting very crowded by the point in Futureworld so we walked up to Mexico. My kids started their masks but it poured so much they got ruined. We did a lot of sovineir shopping (yes well fell into the trap that if the food is free we can shop more!) but I used reward dollars from my Disney visa card so we really didn’t spend any money out of pocket. This really was the cheapest (& longest) Disney vacation we had ever done. With the dining plan, POR, & 8 day tickets we paid $2,400 total for 10 days at Disneyworld. We only charged $200 for extras like alcohol, 1 breakfast at Boatwright‘s & some things that weren’t covered by the dining plan. I hope they offer something like this again..it was a really good deal. Now on to one of our favorite meals of the trip. Let me start by saying that my DH loves german food. I like it but it’s not may favorite. Since I had picked all the other places to eat, I figured we should at least pgo to his favorite. We haven’t been there in a few years & the experience was wonderful. The food was good & the entertainment was great. We had a lovely server who had given my 2 dd;s her bracelets because they liked them. They were just plastic slinky like things that the server was given because it was the German reunification day. My girls loved them & I thought the gesture was very nice. We had 2 nice gentleman (big Disney fans) seated with us so there was nice conversation. After dinner we got a great spot by the stairs in Italy for Illumminations. This presentation was more spectacular than I remember although I do miss the Tapestry of Nations parade…wish they’d bring that back (Way a, oway oway a!) In the hopes of avoiding the mad dash & mob scene at the bus line we took a cab back to POR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter