Come wait with us, Post your waitlist, what are you waiting for... plus pixie dust

jacksmom said:
I called today to see if there was anything available 12-18 thru 12-23, and the only (studio) available was at SSR! Are there many of you also waitlisted for that week! Would love some input! :Pinkbounc

Count me in, I am waitlisted for that week.

:drinking1 Here's to waiting together!

I am waitlisted for a VWL 2-br 12/18 to 12/23. We do have a 2-br OKW reserved. Really would like to WOW my niece w/ the WL however!

laura

Still waitlisted for a 2BDR at the BCV on 12/6 that I called for 7 months out. I called to ask a question the other day and checked on it and it still hasn't come through. Bummer! I'm hoping there is some movement around the 30 day mark, but at this point, I'm feeling like it's doubtful.

I am still waiting for 12/4 to pop up at BCV. I keep checking regular inventory as well and there are no 1 bedrooms. I can get any other kind of room except a studio or 1 bedroom. I have a studio booked as a backup, but I just don't want to have to switch rooms on our very last night. How much would that stink?

Anyway, I just checked regular inventory for my night and yours .... mine not available, but yours is for the tune of $1,298.98. Just in case you needed a back up ~ it's there.

Hope you get your waitlist so I can get your studio! we are booked at OKW for 12/4-12/8 but on waitlist for BCV 12/4-12/8. Already have BCV for 12/1-12/3. :wizard:

We are making our first trip down since becoming DVC members and got so excited that we wanted to add one one night at the beginning of the trip. Now we're wait listed for 11/25 for SSR studio.

Whoever is in charge of pixie dust, we can use some too! :wizard:

Thanks!
:goodvibes

My sister's waitlist just came through yesterday for 1 bdrm BCV Nov 6 - Nov 13 (I can't believe it!) but guess what? She passed on it because she decided to stay with us in our 2 Bdrm for her first trip "home". So some other lucky family will get it. Let us know if it's you!

just got a call that one of the two studios we need for nov 11 is open , but we need to book two at once, did not want to take a chance seperating from my sister after spending the entire week together. hopefully they will call with two together.

maciec said:

I am still waiting for 12/4 to pop up at BCV. I keep checking regular inventory as well and there are no 1 bedrooms. I can get any other kind of room except a studio or 1 bedroom. I have a studio booked as a backup, but I just don't want to have to switch rooms on our very last night. How much would that stink?

Anyway, I just checked regular inventory for my night and yours .... mine not available, but yours is for the tune of $1,298.98. Just in case you needed a back up ~ it's there.

I almost choked when I saw the price!! I'm so glad I have the DVC points. My husband lost his job two weeks ago, but because we are using points, the park passes are purchased and the airplane tickets are purchased we are still going to be able to go. If we had to pay for the room, it would have been tough. Makes me even happier I purchased when I did. Thank you so much for checking on the inventory for me. If no one books that two bedroom, do they ever make it available for points again?

Waitlisted for a 2BR at BWV or BCV for 10-20 thru 10-25 since April. I'm not holding my breath though since we are now under 30 days :sad2:

Did you call and have them keep you on the list? I think they drop you at 30 days if you don't. My three waitlists this year for Oct reservations all came in at about the 32-40 day mark. Good luck

adamandallie said:
I am waitlisted for 4/16-4/18 in Hilton Head for a two bedroom.

I got a call yesterday that 4/18 became available. Only two more nights to go! :cool1:

I took the advice that I read somewhere in this thread to put myself on the auto confirmation waitlist day by day. I was waitlisted for the three nights together and having them call me when the dates became available. I'm so glad that I read the Disboards almost obsessively. I never would have know to do that otherwise.

:cheer2: My waitlist came through today for Oct. 9th!!!! :cheer2: We got a 1-bdrm at SSR. I am soooo happy and relieved. We leave in 14 days!

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Sending pixie dust to all of you still waiting! :wizard:

AmyM said:
Waitlisted for a 2BR at BWV or BCV for 10-20 thru 10-25 since April. I'm not holding my breath though since we are now under 30 days :sad2:

Don't give up hope, Amy! I never thought my waitlist would come through either, but there's still a chance. GOOD LUCK! :goodvibes

Thanks for the encouragement! Yes I am still waitlisted under the 30 day mark and plan on calling under the 7 day mark. We will be arriving at the Poly 4 nights before switching to BWV or BCV. I'm kind of bumbed and yet know more for next time. I waitlisted my entire stay as a block...I have a felling if I would have went night by night I would have gotten it a long time ago ;) I guess that's why I read these boards...live and learn :flower:

AmyM said:
I waitlisted my entire stay as a block...I have a felling if I would have went night by night I would have gotten it a long time ago ;)

Dont' beat yourself up over waitlisting for all the days together. It is also possible that you would have gotten some, but not all, of the dates you requested.

We were on a waitlist for a boardwalk view 1BR for 10/20 from April until early August, when we gave up. It was to be our last night and we needed to book airfare. Thanks to this thread, however, I am pretty sure that "our" night went to another DIS member!

We have been waitlisted for 10/10 since April as well. I find it harder to hope for pixie dust in the last 30 days, however, because it means someone else's points will going into the holding account.

Of course, if someone is going to cancel anyway, I would rather we get our waitlist, then the room go empty!

Best of luck -- Suzanne

Well, the bad news is my waitlist for Oct still has not come through! :sad2: But, the good news is: Today I was able to book BWV (studio) PV for 3 nights in Dec along with 1 night SV (waitlisted for that night at PV)! :cool1: I had called last fri to enquire about vacancies but was told the only studio available was at SSR! We didn't book because it looks like we will be staying there for our Oct trip and didn't want to stay at the same resort again. But, we really wanted to go for the holidays (so I had called back to book it) and now we are at BWV! :rotfl: So, I quess we should never give up hope! :wizard: Pixie dust to all who are waiting!

1rst ressie SV Dec.19th, 2nd ressie PV Dec. 20th thru 23rd :Pinkbounc I really can't believe I got it! :jumping1: We are soooo excited! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter