• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Come on Reid - spill the beans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I echo that!!

Come on Reid, we need details!!

Well aren't you all observant ;)

Those of you who know me, would know that no sooner than we were back that I would be wanting to plan for next years holiday :goodvibes

So we sat down and it was easily agreed that we would go back to DLP next summer, followed by WDW the following year; although we had not decided what month yet.

Well that’s how I might tell it, but if truth be told it was more like this :)

Since before this summer I have been reading trip reports for WDW, looking at photographs as well as every video I can find.

So at supper we asked Morgan, Jack and Robyn where would they like to go on holiday next year. Diane was fully expecting a change of scenery. But they all answered Florida. Fancy that then :rolleyes1

There is still some doubt about how the troops will cope with the journey time to Florida, so it was agreed to wait a further year. More time to save and plan for the holiday of a lifetime. :sunny:

Reid

There is still some doubt about how the troops will cope with the journey time to Florida, so it was agreed to wait a further year.

We just took Amy and Zoe when they were 4 1/2 and 15 months and the journey went amazingly smoothly!! But we were probably completely mad and it might have been a nightmare. You're very sensible to wait a bit - at the ages they will be in a couple of years, your kids will have an absolute blast at WDW.

And so will you!!!! :jumping3:

Reid, that is fantastic news. :wizard: It took us six years, yes six!!!:rotfl: to save for our first WDW holiday and it most certainly didn't disappoint!!! I think it was all the better for the waiting! :rotfl:

Great news Reid!!! By 2007 the "troops" will all be old enough to really enjoy the experience. You will have the most wonderful time!!!!! Two whole years of planning to do!!!!! ;) I've got 50-odd websites in my "favourites" if you need any help!!!

More time to save and plan for the holiday of a lifetime.

LOL, that's what you think ;)

Many have said that - and then find they need to go again....and again :teeth:

Miffy2003 said:

That's very true - when we first went in 1996 it was meant to be the "holiday of a lifetime" and then we went back in 1997 etc etc etc!!!!!

Miffy2003 said:

Shhhhh! whisper it next time, otherwise I'll be rumbled. :listen:
Do you think purchase of an annual pass for WDW will be a giveaway about a return visit :rolleyes1

Reid

Cyrano said:
Shhhhh! whisper it next time, otherwise I'll be rumbled. :listen:
Do you think purchase of an annual pass for WDW will be a giveaway about a return visit :rolleyes1

Reid

:rotfl:

Reid - this is great news!!

Before I went to WDW for the first time, I'd wanted to go for so long that I was a little worried I'd be disappointed. One of my teachers who'd been told me that no matter how good I thought it would be, it would be even better, and it's true. I had such high hopes I didn't think it could possibly be as good as I expected, but it was so much more. You won't regret it.

Also I think you're right to wait - "the troop" will be old enough to appreciate everything WDW has to offer. :Pinkbounc

DisneyRGB said:
Also I think you're right to wait - "the troop" will be old enough to appreciate everything WDW has to offer. :Pinkbounc

I'm sure that DLP will more than satisfy our Disney cravings for now :sunny:

Reid

Cyrano said:
I'm sure that DLP will more than satisfy our Disney cravings for now :sunny:

Reid

Absolutely!!! As much as I'd love to go back to WDW, I have a BIG soft spot for DLP :love1: and can't wait to go again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter