Come celebrate FREE dining with me!!!

this is my first time with free dining as well.. wahoo!! :cool1:

I called and didn't have a long waiting time at all.. I got the first CM and she said she'd have to transfer me to grand gatherings since my reservation was under that... the grand gathering CM said that I couldn't get the free dining because I was staying at POFQ and they were already booked up or something... so I was starting to get disappointed... :guilty:

BUT!

she said she would look into it more and maybe figure out some loop hole or something because she really wanted me to get the free dining since I'm going to disney for my wedding! :bride: She got my work number, called me back in like 10 minutes and said it was all set up!!! she was like my fairy godmother or something!! :wizard: sooooooo sweet!

I believe her name was sophia louise or something like that.. I wish I knew where to call so I could tell her boss that she's doing a wonderful job!

hooray for free dining.. this is going to save us so much money and going to make things a lot more fun.. I'm sooooo excited!!!

Less than five months to go!:dance3:

MODIFIED ORIGINAL RESERVATION TO ADD FREE DINING:

Us as well. POP Sept 8-21, me DH, DD12, DS8, park hopper w/water park and more (10day) and FREE DINING :yay: . I think TA said $2400 (USD), not sure as I was in the grocery store on the cell when she called. I guess that will be about $3000 CDN. (Flights right now ar $2800CDN :eek: )

this is my first time with free dining as well.. wahoo!! :cool1:

I called and didn't have a long waiting time at all.. I got the first CM and she said she'd have to transfer me to grand gatherings since my reservation was under that... the grand gathering CM said that I couldn't get the free dining because I was staying at POFQ and they were already booked up or something... so I was starting to get disappointed... :guilty:

BUT!

she said she would look into it more and maybe figure out some loop hole or something because she really wanted me to get the free dining since I'm going to disney for my wedding! :bride: She got my work number, called me back in like 10 minutes and said it was all set up!!! she was like my fairy godmother or something!! :wizard: sooooooo sweet!

I believe her name was sophia louise or something like that.. I wish I knew where to call so I could tell her boss that she's doing a wonderful job!

hooray for free dining.. this is going to save us so much money and going to make things a lot more fun.. I'm sooooo excited!!!

Less than five months to go!:dance3:

That is soooo nice of her. I'm glad it worked out for you as well. Congrats on your upcoming wedding & enjoy your trip :)

We had our trip booked for Aug. 19-25th hoping free dining would be on those dates but it wasn't so we changed our dates. We are going Sept. 2-8th , POR, with Free dining. Taking the kids out of school, but at least they will only miss 4 days instead of 5. :banana:

All Star Sports, 8/28 - 9/5 :cool1:
$2100 which includes rt airfare, hopper tickets, free food, room, insurance, free pick up and delivery service. :cheer2:

:woohoo: Allstar Music Sept 4-9, 1 day base ticket for 2 adults and a 6 year old w/ trip insurance (hurricane season!) was $789.00 including everything. :cool1: MY FIRST FREE DINING!! And My first with the dining plan. We have APs so we had to purchase a 1 day park ticket but that was worth it to get the dining plan.

My dh dialed from SC at 7am, and he waited 50 minutes to get an operator. The only thing that scares me is that I checked the reservation online just now and its there but free dining is not listed...:confused3

Didn't think it was going to happen (TA couldn't get it for us so I did it myself)

9/3-9/10 @ WL :woohoo:

5 nights king room at CSR! Saved $390 off original reservation:yay: Can't wait...can't wait....can't wait!!!

I never thought I'd see the day when I would have 2 countdown tickers!!!!!!!:yay:

Gotta love free dining to persuade the DH to go back to Disney...

Just wait another hour or so and you'll all hear my kids scream as I tell them I've booked their 1st Disney trip ever (DD9&DS7). ASSports, 6 night, 7 day pass, & dining! Woo Hoo! :banana: :banana: :banana:

we were originally going 9/24-10/2, but now are going 9/22-10/2 - yea! free dining!!! gotta change my ticker now :goodvibes

FINALLY, I can be a part of the celebration too!! :thumbsup2 :banana: :woohoo: :cheer2: :dance3:
9/9-9/15-Standard room at the WL for 2 adults
6 day park hopper w/ water park and more and insurace
$2,064.96!!! $587.76 savings from my original package price!

First time post... You guys Rock!

I discovered disboards a few months ago when I started planning a DW trip. I listend and learned. My TA called me this afternoon...WE GOT FREE DINNING!

4 adults (Me, hubby and grown kids) - Fort Wilderness Cabins September 18-21 : )

Thank you for all the helpful hints! I can't believe we will eat for FREE at Disney World!

We're booked for August 27-September 2 at POR!! We made the reservations a few weeks ago, and got the call today from the TA letting us know our new price, which was $250 less than the CAA discount. We've used the dining plan once before, but getting it free is so exciting!
Only 137 days to go!!:cheer2:

We're booked August 27th-September 1st for Port Orleans French Quarter with free dining. This is my first time staying on Disney property, and first time doing the dining, and the fact that its free, is just making this all the more exciting!
Also first solo vacation with my boyfriend!

I CAN"T WAIT!:ccat:

Smile4Me, I am excited for you! You guys will have a great time!

Oh Yea! We are celebrating FREE dining as well.
You might of heard us hootin', hollerin', screamin' and dancin' last night!!
:cool1: :cloud9: :woohoo: :yay:

We are staying 6 nights and 7 days. How many days will we get free dining?
Im guessing 6?

Free Dining 9/21-9/25 All Star Sports~
Anyone like the water parks?

Tony's Town Square
Coral Reef
San Angel
50's Prime Time
:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter