Color Swap - Mailed back to you!

Would pattern paper elements group be for Disney themed paper? Or is there going to be a specialty group for just Disney themed paper? Thanks for answering the question.

I like the idea of having a disney patterned paper group!

Ooooo. I like that too.

Adding it in.

Also, I'm cutting out pages. I think elements are definitely the way to go. Sorry if anyone really wanted pages... :/

Oo, question. Do we want Mickey colors/any Disney papers/only Disney papers... what are we thinking?

I vote for any Disney papers. That way we get a variety of patterns back for lots of pages. I like the idea of being able to mat the pattern papers with a variety of different colors.

Variety please. I've got some great Pooh paper I'd like to use and if you limit it to Mickey, I'm sunk.

I wouldn't do a diney-themed patterned group, but I'd do ordinary/speciality patterned

Variety, please!! (But including Mickey!!!) I am hoping, though, that you still do other patterned apers also like the basic grey and my minds eye!!

If you've just cut out pages you have made my life easier and harder at the same time!:goodvibes
I can join more groups~good! I can join more groups~bad!:scared1::rotfl2:

I do like the 4 player size and Disney may be interesting. Will we need to declare what/who we are doing or let it be a surprise?

I'm sure I'll be in for a few groups. I like the patterned paper, combo, and boy groups. I also will love a Disney patterned paper group.

Variety Disney it is!

Rita - I think you can either tell or it can be a surprise what theme you're going for, but you have to use something that is obviously Disney.

Someone can't just stick a yellow and a pink piece of paper together and say it looks like Fantasyland. I'm sure this will not be an issue, and you ladies will all turn out amazing things - if there's one thing we all do well, it's Disney. :)

For people who were interested in specialty groups - do you have any preference on what lines you'd like to see? I'm not sure what's "hip" in the scrapbooking world - I'm more of a "I know what I like" person.

Last year was Basic Grey, we could do that again if we wanted, but we could incorporate others as well...

I love basic grey....but I'd quite like and excuse to buy something differnet:rolleyes1 Like My Mind's Eye or little yellow bicycle:goodvibes

Did you decide on the requirements?

Is it one mat, one box, +1 element? Or 2 mats, box +1e?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter