College Mascot and Colors

Creighton Bluejays, home of the white and the blue. We should have a great season in basketball, since we got the Funk back!

Okay, this one is really stupid.... A Rocket... that's right, it's a rocket, and the colors are gold and blue (or yellow and blue, I'm not sure)

West Virginia University Mountaineers...blue and gold (popular colors, I see).

Slippery Rock University alum here! Yes it really does exist.

When I started there the mascot was a rock. He was a grey rock named Rocky who wore a green and white football jersey. No kidding.
The year after I graduated they retired Rocky in exchange for a new theme of "Rock Pride" and we got a lion who also is named Rocky and wears the football jersey. Much better than the sweatsock looking rock of a college mascot from my days there!

Colors are green and white.

Rowan University... Mascot is the Prof (an owl) because we used to be an education school only... so it's short for 'professor.' Colors are brown and yellow...

URI! The Rhody Ram! Rocking the light blue and white colors...although, I heard once upon a time, our colors used to be dark blue and orange...who knows where it changed though.

I'm a Gettysburg College bullet. lol and our colors are Blue and Orange, supposedly because that's the color of the sunset. :)

mine is actually kind of weird. so i went to mount holyoke college (an all girls school) and we were the lyons after our founder mary lyon. our colors are blue and white.

i now go to umass and the colors are maroon and white and the mascot is the minuteman (sam).

Temple U. We are the OWLS and our colors are cherry and white.

I go to Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond Virginia. We are the VCU Rams....which happen to be yellow and black

VCURams_logo.jpg

I did my undergrad at the University of Southern MS. We were the Golden Eagles and our colors were black and gold. Go Southern Miss!

Virginia Tech!!

We have the Hokie Bird and our colors are orange and maroon

Lola said:
Rowan University... Mascot is the Prof (an owl) because we used to be an education school only... so it's short for 'professor.' Colors are brown and yellow...

Hey, I'm from Elk Township, about 5 minutes from Rowan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter