Cold wash temperature?

MaddieB

Mouseketeer
Im trying to wash some clothes I bought in Florida this summer and they all say 'cold wash only'. My washing machine doesnt seem to have a cold wash option, does anyone know if 30 degrees counts as cold? :confused3 Any help at all will be very much appreciated.:goodvibes

If it says cold wash I put it in at 30 degrees.

30 degrees most definitely sounds cold to me. Besides, how does the water feel to you, when you touch it? If it feels cold, then there you go. :)
My washer has warm, hot and cold settings. I thought that they all did. Guess not.

30 degrees most definitely sounds cold to me. Besides, how does the water feel to you, when you touch it? If it feels cold, then there you go. :)
My washer has warm, hot and cold settings. I thought that they all did. Guess not.

Washing machine over here are front load, so you can't open the door when there is water in the machine & ours are done in temperatures such as 90, 60, 40 etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter