Coffee Pots in Room

Madi100

DIS Veteran
I know that our room has a coffee pot (studio). However, we didn't use it, because we aren't coffee drinkers. This time I am traveling with three coffee drinkers. How much do they put in the room for you and what kind fo filters, etc., do they need to bring if they want more?

The coffeepots are for 8-12 cups, and you'll get a few pre-measured coffee packets (the number seems to vary per Mousekeeper:confused3 ). The coffee is okay.
HOWEVER..........if they're serious coffee drinkers, they might want to pack some from home, along with flat-bottomed filters. :thumbsup2

We always bring our own coffee and filters (standard) as they only provide a starter pak (one pot) in the room. You can also purchase coffee and filters in the Resort general stores. They replenish with another coffee pak when you have housekeeping service the room, too. But avid coffee drinkers will need to bring their own for most days.

Bring filters and bring/buy more coffee and cream/creamer.

You get a "starter" pack with one each reg and decaf, some sugar and sweetner and "whitener" (I can't call it creamer!)

You should get another with towel/trash service on day 4.

I always bring my own filters but buy a can of Disney coffee at the resort store.. Not the best coffee in the world but it's fresh and as good as anything at the grocery store, but the main reason to buy,,, it has Mickey on the can. There's actually 4 different cans with matching mugs, plus an assortment of flavors in small cans, no mugs. Yes I have them all:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter