• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coffee pot in 2 bedroom

LoveMickey

<font color=red>Can't wait to feel the "wonder" of
What type of coffee pot is there in the DVC 2 bedroom?

Did I read somewhere they provide coffee but you should bring your own filter? Thanks!

Did I read somewhere they provide coffee but you should bring your own filter? Thanks!
They provide coffee but it's in those prefilled round filters. Very weak if you try to make 10-12 cups. We bring our own permanent filter I bought in the dollar store, instead of paper, and we buy Hawaiian coffee either from our Instacart grocery order or from the ABC store. Coffee is expensive in HI but it's very good. We love taking advantage of having authenticate, fresh Hawaiian Kona coffee.

It is like any other DVC resort they provide a few of those prefilled round filters. No matter what DVC resort I go I bring my own filters and coffee. I had read somewhere that people were having a hard time getting coffee filters at the stores on Oahu apparently there is or was a shortage. But I always bring my own.

They provide coffee but it's in those prefilled round filters. Very weak if you try to make 10-12 cups. We bring our own permanent filter I bought in the dollar store, instead of paper, and we buy Hawaiian coffee either from our Instacart grocery order or from the ABC store. Coffee is expensive in HI but it's very good. We love taking advantage of having authenticate, fresh Hawaiian Kona coffee.
Agreed! Will definitely be willing to splurge on good coffee!

In years past we have traveled to Aulani with a group of friends, each of which had different preferences when it comes to coffee. One likes strong coffee, one decaf, another prefers weaker coffee and then there's the flavored coffees.

What to do? We decided to just buy a Keurig when we landed in Hawaii. Worked out great to satisfy the varied preferences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter