Coca Cola Bear Meet and Greet

yulilin3

DIS Veteran
Starting this week the Coca Cola Bear will be meeting guests at the Coca Cola Store at Disney Springs West Side from 10am until 9pm on the 2nd floor of the store
Guests will the opportunity to feel the chill of the arctic when they visit the beloved bear in his new home. Ready to share plenty of bear hugs, the Coca-Cola Polar Bear is camera-friendly and known for high fives and fun photo moments.
Coca-Cola-Bear_de3260f5-f3e5-2c34-1894-42e80e83e2a8.jpg

Last edited:

Starting this week the Coca Cola Bear will be meeting guests at the Coca Cola Store at Disney Springs West Side from 10am until 9pm on the 2nd floor of the store
Guests will the opportunity to feel the chill of the arctic when they visit the beloved bear in his new home. Ready to share plenty of bear hugs, the Coca-Cola Polar Bear is camera-friendly and known for high fives and fun photo moments.

Is this temporary or for good ........ upcoming trip is so tight but I'd love to see him?

Somehow I'll manage to squeeze in Disney Springs just for this M & G! I love polar bears and this one is so animated!!

Only till 9pm?:sad2: Like last time, like last time I planned to visit Disney Springs later the evening. Looks as I have to change things and reservations:rolleyes: Or is there a chance, there is a later closing-time in December?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter