Club Level at HRH

Kina

Earning My Ears
Hi :wave:
I am staying at the HRH in October. I currently have a rate of $166 per night for the first 2 nights (10/13 & 10/14) and $192 for the 3rd night (10/15). This is with my Entertainment card.

I called reservations today to find out about upgrading to Club Level and was told that I couldn't with my Entertainment card as they didn't have special rates for Club level, only standard rooms. I could however use my AP.

I have been offered a room rate of $237 per night for all 3 nights.

Is club level worth the extra? What is the breakfast like and the lounge?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance. :)

Wel I searched on here and although there were good and bad reports we have decided to go for it. I will just go not expecting too much other than a bit of breakfast and a few beers in the evening, hopefully though they will surprise me.

Will let you know how I get on.

We have club rooms booked in June, so I can't give you first-hand info. However, there's a fair amount of info re HRH club rooms posted on the Hard Rock Hotel Information thread.

Kina - we loved the HRH club level in January! Here's a link to a thread where I wrote about the food/drink offerings. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=501980

$237 is a great rate for club level as far as I've seen. Be sure and join Loew's First Club (free - on the Loew's web site) you will enjoy your extra welcome gift, also. Enjoy!

PS: are you in Devon, UK? We are currently planning on joining some friends there in June (small town called Taunton) - we can't wait - our first trip to the UK!!:smooth:

Hi :wave2:

Yeah I am in Devon, UK. Hey Taunton is big to me!! Acording to The AA (or The AAA as you know it), Taunton is 47.7 miles away from me.

You'll have a lovely time :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter