Club level AKL

WxKristin

Mouseketeer
I’m currently at AKL and switched from a club studio to 1 bed value tonight. Our keys no longer provide access to floor 6. after inquiring at front desk, I’m being told that on check out day access ends at 3 pm.

I’ve always seen that people have access all day on check in and checkout, but apparently that’s not the case??

That doesn't seem right. We switched from Atrium Club at CR and moved to Kidani, but still had access to the Atrium Club for the entire last day/evening.

Front desk gave me a lecture, but brought me up ‘just this one time’.

However, I just chatted with one of the club hosts and they assured me that I have access until close tonight.

Feeling so much better, as that lecture really made me feel like a complete idiot/a$$ who was trying to get special treatment.

Front desk gave me a lecture, but brought me up ‘just this one time’.

However, I just chatted with one of the club hosts and they assured me that I have access until close tonight.

Feeling so much better, as that lecture really made me feel like a complete idiot/a$$ who was trying to get special treatment.
Did you report it so that the front desk CM could be trained?

I've been wondering if Disney will ever pull this stunt with CL access. Ending it at a certain time on your final day.

I stayed CL poly one night this week before moving to poly dvc and I was told I had access until 10pm the next day. The CMs also said to just wave if my MB didn’t work.

Sorry they were jerks to you!

I stayed CL poly one night this week before moving to poly dvc and I was told I had access until 10pm the next day. The CMs also said to just wave if my MB didn’t work.

Sorry they were jerks to you!
Yes, this is correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter