Club Card, and deciding between the annual pass or the seasonal annual pass

maepartner

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=deepp
I am looking to see if anyone has a club card i could use...Im ready to book a 2 nite stay in April, so any help would be appreciated very much as I am on a budget (3 teens)

ALso, I know there are blackout dates on the seasonal annual pass, (i wouldnt go during those crowded times anyway) but is there some other advantage i am missing out on by not going with the 160.00 full annual pass? btw, I am a florida resident, thanks for anyh help :)

My easiest email address is jd29mm@aol.com although I think the one i have here is listed as mdoiron@goamerica.net (thats my wireless aircard email address in case youre wondering, and is slower) thanks !

Hi,

I just replied to your HRH loudness post and noticed you said you were going April 11+12. The Easter blackout dates for the seasonal pass are March 30-April 13 so you'll need to purchase a reg annual pass if you go then. The other blackout dates for 2002 are June1 -August 13, Dec 24-Jan 1-03.

Good luck,

I thought it was just weekends in June and July that were blacked out for the power pass. I thought I read that on here a while back. Did they change the blackout dates or did I just misunderstand from the beginning?

Power Pass Blackout dates:

Summer Weekends (for 2002):

June 29/30
July 6/7, 13/14, 20/21, 27/28
August 3/4, 10/11
Christmas:

December 24,2002 - January 1, 2003
Easter/Spring Break 2003:

April 13-26, 2003

Ok so it is just weekends....thanks for clarifying that for me.
It takes me awhile sometimes.....LOL

Sorry for any confusion. I assumed maepartner was asking about the "regular"seasonal pass.

Unless I'm wrong there are 3 options for annual passes

1: Annual pass
2: seasonal pass
3: power pass

Robin can you please confirm this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter