Club 33 lunch menu

I took a pic of the lunch menu in April but I'm not sure I still have it. I was texting it to someone. Very possible it's different now, anyway.

Found it!club 33 menus 2018.jpeg

I took a pic of the lunch menu in April but I'm not sure I still have it. I was texting it to someone. Very possible it's different now, anyway.
It changes almost monthly. Here is the list from this weekend.

Le Grand Salon Lunch Menu
Hints of Italy Tuscany, Umbria, Liguria, Milan, Firenze, Sienna, Genova
Four Course Menu 90
Wine Pairing 49 Premiere Wine Pairing 75

PRIMI
*Smoked Tomato Arancini, Stracchino Cheese, Pomodoro
Sautéed Seasonal Mushrooms, Parmigiano Cloud, Creamy Polenta
Sautéed Calamari Sicilian Style, Capers, Potatoes, Jewel Tomatoes
*Baked Ricotta “Gnudi”, Sage Brown Butter I

NSALATA E ZUPPA
*“Tricolore” Salad, Creamy Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
Golden Tomato Minestrone, Basil Pesto, Ciabatta Crouton

ENTRATA
Tortellini of Free Range Chicken Breast, Roasted Chicken Jus, Lemon, Parsley
Sautéed Garlic Scampi Prawns, Lemon, Butter, Fava Beans, Potato Gnocchi
*Eggplant “Involtini”, Roasted Peppers, Crescenza Cheese, Tomato
Sautéed Veal Loin, Veal Sweetbreads, Mushroom Ragu
Angus Beef “Rollatini”, Artichokes, Cabernet Jus

FINALE
*Fresh Marinated Strawberry “Cannoli”, Basil Gelato
*Chocolate-Hazelnut “Bomboloni”, Vanilla Caramel Budino, Cherries
*“Affogato” Mascarpone Gelato, Espresso Sauce, Amaretto Cookies
*Diligently Selected Cheeses

* - Vegetarian friendly supposedly.

WooHoo Club 33! How exciting for you! I heard that Club 33 is having Tiki Summer, so the menu will probably be different, but guessing that the price is the same.

Have Fun! And doN'T forget to budget for souvenirs :hyper:

-Kriss :tink:

Last edited:
Awesome ! We are going this Sunday for dinner. We’ve never been and I’m trying to avoid looking at pictures and menus so I will be surprised . I’m so excited !
Oh please come back and give us a report!

My husband is hoping for one of those tiki mugs :)

Lunch for me a year ago after tax and gratuity (but not including souvenirs) was about $150/person. So don't forget to account for that as well.

I didn't drink, but I did get one of the specialty non alcoholic drinks. My mom and my friend's mom (who took us to C33 under another family member's membership) did get alcohol so that definitely upped our bill, haha!

A friend is trying to get us a reservation for lunch at the club (through a friend of theirs that is a member) for my daughters 16th birthday in a few weeks.... though we haven't heard back yet, I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I did see that there were some tiki offerings on the lounge menu, but wonder if there will be anything on the lunch menu. Anyway, looking forward to y'all checking back in and seeing some pics!! :)

Lunch is $90, plus drinks, plus tax, plus tip
Plus souvenirs

It changes almost monthly. Here is the list from this weekend.

* - Vegetarian friendly supposedly.

How far in advance can a member make Club 33 reservations? Is it the same 60 day window with regular dining?
A friend of friend of friend might be able to get us a res on Halloween. How far out should we do a follow up request to see if they can book for us?

How far in advance can a member make Club 33 reservations? Is it the same 60 day window with regular dining?
A friend of friend of friend might be able to get us a res on Halloween. How far out should we do a follow up request to see if they can book for us?
Last I heard members can book one of their 20 unaccompanied reservations at 30 days for Sun-Thurs most of the time (non-peak times) and 14 days for Fri-Sat and peak times (ie December and holidays/holiday weekends.) Members who are dining can book I think 60 days out.

Halloween is 14 days I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter