• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. - Corey Click Here

Closing Time!

One step closer!

Home Resort: AKV
Broker: https://www.dvcresalemarket.com
Title Company: https://magicvacationtitle.com/
Offer made: 03/11/2024
Offer accepted: 03/11/2024
Sent to ROFR: 03/12/2024
Passed ROFR: 03/29/2024
Closing docs received: 04/03/2024
Closing docs returned: 04/05/2024
Funds wired: 04/05/2024
Closing: 04/17/2024
Deed recorded: 04/19/2024
Contract Showing on Membership (existing member):
Points in account:

Days Total: 39 (and counting)

Home Resort: Copper Creek
Broker: fidelityrealestate.com
Title Company: DVC Title and Escrow
Offer made: 03/13/2024
Offer accepted: 03/13/2024
Sent to ROFR: 03/14/2024
Passed ROFR: 04/02/2024
Closing docs returned buyer: 04/11/2024
(1st available online notary appointment)
Closing docs returned seller: unknown
Closing: 04/19/2024
Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership (new member):
Points in account:

Finally closed! One step closer!

Home Resort: PVB
Broker: dvcstore.com
Title Company: dvcclosings.com
Offer made: 3/4
Offer accepted: 3/4
Sent to ROFR: 3/5
Passed ROFR: 4/1
Closing docs received: 4/1
Closing docs returned: 4/1
Funds wired: 4/2
Closing: 4/5
Deed recorded: 4/8
Contract Showing on Membership (new member): 4/18
Points in account: 4/19 (points loaded without calling or chatting)

Days Total: 47

Can a new member get the welcome email from DVC/account setup over the weekend or is it only Mon-Fri?

Can a new member get the welcome email from DVC/account setup over the weekend or is it only Mon-Fri?
Mine came on a Sunday night. I had been expecting it all day that Friday and then when it didn't come I was disappointed to have to wait until Monday. Then randomly, when I was least expecting it, I saw it pop up on Sunday evening. So anything is possible!

Im currently waiting for ROFR for my second contract. It is a different use year than my current contract. Will I get the new number automatically loaded or will I get the emails and have to link it to my currently membership?

Im currently waiting for ROFR for my second contract. It is a different use year than my current contract. Will I get the new number automatically loaded or will I get the emails and have to link it to my currently membership?
The broker on my current purchase sent me this after closing completed.

"
New Members:

You will receive two emails from Disney (in approximately four weeks). One email will have an Activation Code, and the other will have a Club ID Number. These two items will allow you to access the Member Website. Once on the website, you will be able to see your Membership Number, Contract, and be able to make reservations. If you need assistance with set up, please call member services at 1-800-800-9800. Please Note: Disney does not share your new credentials with us.

Existing Owners:

• If your new contract is deeded the same and the Use Year is the same, it will be added to your existing online account, under your current Membership.
• If your new contract is deeded the same, but the Use Year is different, your new membership number and contract number will appear in your online account.
• If your new contract is deeded differently, then you may receive a secondary account. See “New Members” above. "

The broker on my current purchase sent me this after closing completed.

"
New Members:

You will receive two emails from Disney (in approximately four weeks). One email will have an Activation Code, and the other will have a Club ID Number. These two items will allow you to access the Member Website. Once on the website, you will be able to see your Membership Number, Contract, and be able to make reservations. If you need assistance with set up, please call member services at 1-800-800-9800. Please Note: Disney does not share your new credentials with us.

Existing Owners:

• If your new contract is deeded the same and the Use Year is the same, it will be added to your existing online account, under your current Membership.
• If your new contract is deeded the same, but the Use Year is different, your new membership number and contract number will appear in your online account.
• If your new contract is deeded differently, then you may receive a secondary account. See “New Members” above. "
That’s so helpful, thank you!

UPDATE:

Home Resort: SSR (2024)
Broker:https://www.dvcresalemarket.com/
Title Company: https://magicvacationtitle.com/
Offer made: 02/26
Offer accepted: 02/26
Sent to ROFR: 02/28
Passed ROFR: 03/18
Closing docs received: 03/27
Closing docs returned: 03/30 (Buyer)
Closing docs returned: 04/10 (Seller - MAYBE SIGNED)

Closing: (35 days since clearing ROFR) Sent email this morning for an update...they are having some system issues with their closing software. IT is currently working on getting it resolved

Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership (existing/New UY):
Points in account:

Days Total: 56 days (so far):crazy:

Last edited:
Updated today 😊

Home Resort: CCV
Broker: http//resales.*******.com
Title Co: TRCS Inc.
Offer made: 3/13/2024
Offer accepted: 3/13/2024
Sent to ROFR: 3/13/2024
Passed ROFR: 4/2/2024
Closing Docs Recd: 4/3/2024
Closing Docs Retd: (buyer) 4/3/2024
Closing Docs Retd: (seller) 4/9/2024
Closing: 4/9/2024
Deed recorded: 4/10/2024
Contract Showing on membership: 4/22/2024 (new member number)
Points in account: ?

Seems like it took a long time but has only been 40 days 🤷‍♀️

Updated today 😊

Home Resort: CCV
Broker: http//resales.*******.com
Title Co: TRCS Inc.
Offer made: 3/13/2024
Offer accepted: 3/13/2024
Sent to ROFR: 3/13/2024
Passed ROFR: 4/2/2024
Closing Docs Recd: 4/3/2024
Closing Docs Retd: (buyer) 4/3/2024
Closing Docs Retd: (seller) 4/9/2024
Closing: 4/9/2024
Deed recorded: 4/10/2024
Contract Showing on membership: 4/22/2024 (new member number)
Points in account: ?

Seems like it took a long time but has only been 40 days 🤷‍♀️
Nice! my 4/10 deed recorded also received the Disney welcome emails. I called to get the points loaded but they said it wasn’t ready for points loading yet. Might try later today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter