Closing Time!

I emailed Member Administration before I read this thread as I expected two weeks or less for our contract to show up. Our closing was on 8/6 and documents were sent 8/9. They said it will take 3-4 weeks on average with another 7-10 business days to load points. It has been awhile since we bought our last contract on the resale market, but this seems like a lot longer than usual.

I emailed Member Administration before I read this thread as I expected two weeks or less for our contract to show up. Our closing was on 8/6 and documents were sent 8/9. They said it will take 3-4 weeks on average with another 7-10 business days to load points. It has been awhile since we bought our last contract on the resale market, but this seems like a lot longer than usual.
Tomorrow I’m at 4 weeks. Recorded 7/29.

Got the same canned email from them 2 weeks ago…sigh.

I would definitely be blowing them up if you closed on 7/22z
Closed on 7/22 as well an my contract is online with the points loaded for a few days now. I would definitely reach out to them!

Well, I tried calling just now, and their offices are closed unexpectedly. They are sorry for any inconvenience this might cause me.

The new contract showed up next to my existing contracts online (same number with a ".3") and I got an email on August 17th, but still no points loaded. I want to make a reservation for July 2022, so PLEASE HURRY UP, DISNEY!

Well, I tried calling just now, and their offices are closed unexpectedly. They are sorry for any inconvenience this might cause me.

The new contract showed up next to my existing contracts online (same number with a ".3") and I got an email on August 17th, but still no points loaded. I want to make a reservation for July 2022, so PLEASE HURRY UP, DISNEY!
Ewwww. Is the chat working?

Closed July 27, and contract appeared today. Called to get points loaded (on hold now with fingers crossed), as we have an April trip we need (really want) to book.

Deed recorded July 27th, Member # 08/24 exactly 29 days post recording and exactly 30 days from closing on 07/26....Called this am and points loaded. I did email member administration yesterday upset but nice but upset none the less within the hour an email came over. Not sure the rhyme or reason to this but sure did seem funny I finally go something from them.

Deed recorded July 27th, Member # 08/24 exactly 29 days post recording and exactly 30 days from closing on 07/26....Called this am and points loaded. I did email member administration yesterday upset but nice but upset none the less within the hour an email came over. Not sure the rhyme or reason to this but sure did seem funny I finally go something from them.
My guess is squeaky wheel gets the grease in this case. You called them out and emailed and let them know you were upset. They'd rather shut you up and give you what you want and wait for someone who isn't complaining. That's what they did with us last week.

My guess is squeaky wheel gets the grease in this case. You called them out and emailed and let them know you were upset. They'd rather shut you up and give you what you want and wait for someone who isn't complaining. That's what they did with us last week.
It definitely does! Once the contract appears you can try to contact MS to add points. I did that a few weeks ago 2 days after the contract appeared. I was really just inquiring to make sure everything was ok. They were really nice. I wasn’t nasty to them either. Really I was just calling them with a question and They contacted MA and I had points a few minutes later. Sometimes you get more bees with honey and tenacity can pay off

Yes it does! I gave up on MA since I kept getting the message that their office is closed (it's not closed; they're just not answering the phone), and called MS. Points are now in my account. I was nice about it. Now I'm off to plan some more vacations!

Getting anxious since my deed was recorded 7/22 and still no points. Membership has been created (8/16) but no email. Tried using Chat and got the “you need to call since it takes time to research”…Guess I’ll keep waiting impatiently instead of holding on the phone…Maybe…

Getting anxious since my deed was recorded 7/22 and still no points. Membership has been created (8/16) but no email. Tried using Chat and got the “you need to call since it takes time to research”…Guess I’ll keep waiting impatiently instead of holding on the phone…Maybe…

Mine was recorded on the 22nd too. I just called MS. 18 minute call total (including hold time) and my points were there by the end of the call.

It’s been awhile so it’s my typical reminder that you must include the website link for all brokers, and not just the name.

I really hate to delete posts. If you have trouble, leave it blank. And yes, this does include our board sponsor.

It’s been awhile so it’s my typical reminder that you must include the website link for all brokers, and not just the name.

I really hate to delete posts. If you have trouble, leave it blank. And yes, this does include our board sponsor.
Sorry, I did not know that. I am not reposting because it took me a while to look up all the dates and I'm not doing it again. But it was 107 days from offer to points in my account.

Here ye, here ye, their 4 week turn around quote for 7/29 closing may have been a bit ambitious.

Good Afternoon,

We appear to still a few days out from processing documents received on the 29th.

Kind regards,

Member Administration

Here ye, here ye, their 4 week turn around quote for 7/29 closing may have been a bit ambitious.

Good Afternoon,

We appear to still a few days out from processing documents received on the 29th.

Kind regards,

Member Administration
Recorded 7/29 too. I’m just beginning to feel annoyed. Seems like we are looking at early next week.

Ok, I’ll bite.
I’m now 30 days post closing and 28 days post deed recording and not a peep from the mouse.
New membership too.
How are people contacting DVC to see what’s going on? I’ll harass them at this point, 4 weeks is past and I want my points. Already have to wait list for what we want in January and would ideally like to book our June trip sooner than later in the home resort booking window.
Thanks all!

Ok, I’ll bite.
I’m now 30 days post closing and 28 days post deed recording and not a peep from the mouse.
New membership too.
How are people contacting DVC to see what’s going on? I’ll harass them at this point, 4 weeks is past and I want my points. Already have to wait list for what we want in January and would ideally like to book our June trip sooner than later in the home resort booking window.
Thanks all!

Email MA…

wdw.dvc.member.administration@email.disney.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter