Closing Time!!

Boulder Ridge 220 points August use year
Using Fidelity and First American Title
Everything went pretty fast and smooth except for receiving the closing docs to sign. I think the July 4th holiday delayed it a week. We are official owners of BRV!! Excited to add the points to our vacation home. :yay:

6/6 Offer accepted
6/7 Paperwork in and moved to ROFR
6/19 passed ROFR
7/14 Closing DOCS received
7/17 Closing Docs received by Title Co for Buyer
7/21 Closing Docs received by Title Co for Seller
7/24 CLOSED!! and Deed Recorded on Orange County Controller
?? Points in account

Last edited:
Update:

Boardwalk 210 points
Offer made and accepted 6/1
Sent in to ROFR 6/5
Passed ROFR 6/16
Passed estoppel by 6/27
Closing docs received by me 6/27
Closing docs sent back 7/3
Closing docs received by title company 7/5
Sellers docs notarized 7/7
Closing 7/11
Deed filed 7/13
Membership number loaded into account 7/22
Points transferred ?

Points not yet transferred. Assuming by COB today...we'll see.

So, I am being told that even though my contract was filed with Disney and they issued me my membership # that I can't access the site for 48 hours minimum until my points load up...is this true? I was under impression I could log on immediately.

So, I am being told that even though my contract was filed with Disney and they issued me my membership # that I can't access the site for 48 hours minimum until my points load up...is this true? I was under impression I could log on immediately.

Should be able to call back if you have your membership number and get club id to sign in. Points won't be there for another 24 hours but you can access.

Was your account loaded on your existing membership or did you have to call and manually add it?

We have an existing membership and the additional membership was loaded there without me calling. We purchased a different use year - wondering if that is causing a delay, or if they are just taking a little longer now.

We have an existing membership and the additional membership was loaded there without me calling. We purchased a different use year - wondering if that is causing a delay, or if they are just taking a little longer now.
This is our situation too. I wonder if it is just random. How far out from closing did it show up?

After contract is signed by all parties, does Fidelity let you know its been moved to ROFR?

After contract is signed by all parties, does Fidelity let you know its been moved to ROFR?

Yes, though it can take some time. Mine was signed by both parties 6/30 and didn't get sent to ROFR until 7/6. I got an email from fidelity when it was sent with an attached copy.

CoensFamily2009---$72-$18738-250-OKW-Mar-250/16, 250/17, 250/18

6/4 Offer sent and accepted
6/11 Paperwork in and went to ROFR
6/17 passed ROFR
7/11 Closing Docs received
7/12 Closing Docs Returned - Ours
7/19 Closing Docs Returned - Sellers
7/20 Notified that both closing documents and funds were processed by FA, and will close in 2-4 business days
7/21 Closed and on Comptroller!!

**Waiting on Membership number and those points so we can book 2 vacations!! Come onnnnnnn Disney!

ours too. My contract was registered with the comptroller website early on the morning of the 18th so maybe I will see something at the end of this week. Thank you for sharing your timeline with me.

The 18th? or the 13th? Ours was on the comptroller site on the 13th.

The 18th? or the 13th? Ours was on the comptroller site on the 13th.
The 18th. Everything has moved quickly until the week of the fourth of July. Even though all documents were returned in a timely fashion, the agent at the title company was away and things were backed up a bit. I am now just waiting for Disney to do there thing. We are already members and was hoping it would just be added to our account. I will call if I have to but know that it does take some time. I cant complain though as others have had to wait WAY longer each step of the way.

Have your points been loaded?

I think i may have just gotten the award for the fastest time from offer to closing!

We purchased through DVC Resale Market, and used Magic Vacation Title

BLT- 200 Points, Aug use year

6/28 Offer sent and accepted
6/29 Sent to Disney for ROFR
7/18 passed ROFR
7/19 Closing Docs received (The DAY AFTER ROFR!!!)
7/20 Closing Docs/Funds Returned
7/25 Email from ***, and call from DVC Resale Market to confirm that it has closed. (27 days from offer to close, including the July 4th holiday!!)
?/?? on Comptroller website
?/?? New account number obtained (this is a new use year for us)

I caved and called today (closed 7/14, deed recording 7/17- first resale contract) CM said I wasn't showing in the system yet and won't be until the letter is mailed out :(

I think i may have just gotten the award for the fastest time from offer to closing!

We purchased through DVC Resale Market, and used Magic Vacation Title

BLT- 200 Points, Aug use year

6/28 Offer sent and accepted
6/29 Sent to Disney for ROFR
7/18 passed ROFR
7/19 Closing Docs received (The DAY AFTER ROFR!!!)
7/20 Closing Docs/Funds Returned
7/25 Email from ***, and call from DVC Resale Market to confirm that it has closed. (27 days from offer to close, including the July 4th holiday!!)
?/?? on Comptroller website
?/?? New account number obtained (this is a new use year for us)
Wow- that is super fast!!! Amazing!

Wow- that is super fast!!! Amazing!
I know - I kept on waiting for someone to say "nevermind, we screwed up, it's going to be awhile longer." Especially when we got the closing documents the day after ROFR. I'm used to waiting for estoppel after ROFR. *** somehow must've gotten them concurrently.

The 18th. Everything has moved quickly until the week of the fourth of July. Even though all documents were returned in a timely fashion, the agent at the title company was away and things were backed up a bit. I am now just waiting for Disney to do there thing. We are already members and was hoping it would just be added to our account. I will call if I have to but know that it does take some time. I cant complain though as others have had to wait WAY longer each step of the way.

Have your points been loaded?
Not yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter