Closed.

Kasiks

DIS Veteran
I decided to keep only one exemplar of each clothes on my main character and I started to sell all the other things back to VMK but I thought that maybe some people from this board were looking for those clothes, so I decided to create this post. All I am asking is that the amount of credits is not lower than 500 credits per item. (NB: The captain nemo suit and the blue santa hat are not trade able, and I would like to get more than 500 credits for the yellow space suit pieces)

idk-1.png

ill offer 500 for the yellow space shirt and shoes and also a black cowboy shirt :Do lmk what u think! :) lol just read the last part about yellow suit how much u want for it?

ill offer 500 for the yellow space shirt and shoes and also a black cowboy shirt :Do lmk what u think! :)

I must have edited my post while you posted sorry for that because I would like to get a bit more than 500 credits for the yellow space top and the shoes (but that is the only two items where I would like to get more than 500 credits)

I will see after the time is up for the the space suit pieces but you can consider that a black cowboy shirt is ok for 500 credits.

500 credits each for pink cheer shoes and pink cheer shirt?

that would be 1k total.

I must have edited my post while you posted sorry for that because I would like to get a bit more than 500 credits for the yellow space top and the shoes (but that is the only two items where I would like to get more than 500 credits)

I will see after the time is up for the the space suit pieces but you can consider that a black cowboy shirt is ok for 500 credits.

okays so you want to trade for the cowboy now or wait until this post is closed?

500 credits each for pink cheer shoes and pink cheer shirt?

that would be 1k total.
in the lead, for the both pieces, i will wait and see though since I have only one exemplar of the shoes if any one else is interested too.

okays so you want to trade for the cowboy now or wait until this post is closed?
we can do it now or when the topic is closed it is as you want

I withdraw. Did not notice the pants were the green ones.

But I will offer 500 for the green space top.
No problem, in the lead for the green space top

is the blue santa tradable now? i can offer 750 - 1K for it thanks,
jedi

Hi Key:
If still available...
I'll offer 500 credits for the pink cheer skirt and 500 for the second pink cheer shirt.

Thanks for considering it.
Happy

2.5K for a black beret, pink beret, black cowboy w/o vest, mad hatter hat and superhero mask. 2k for all 3 green space pieces

Hi Key:
If still available...
I'll offer 500 credits for the pink cheer skirt and 500 for the second pink cheer shirt.

Happy
In the lead for the shirt.
I just realized I put shirt instead of skirt. lol

so it's 500 credits for pink cheer skirt, and 500 credits for pink cheer shoes.
In the lead for the shoes and the skirt (according to the following post)
Since I myself am a terrible typist...I'll change my offer to 500 credits for a pink cheer shirt...and I withdraw my offer on the skirt since Rose's initial bid was first.

2.5K for a black beret, pink beret, black cowboy w/o vest, mad hatter hat and superhero mask. 2k for all 3 green space pieces
in the lead for black beret, pink beret, black cowboy w/o vest, mad hatter hat and superhero mask and all 3 green space pieces

Hi Key:
If still available...

Happy

I just realized I put shirt instead of skirt. lol

so it's 500 credits for pink cheer skirt, and 500 credits for pink cheer shoes.

Since I myself am a terrible typist...I'll change my offer to 500 credits for a pink cheer shirt...and I withdraw my offer on the skirt since Rose's initial bid was first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter