• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Closed

I have a 50 point bonus Meet the Robinsons code, only available if copy was purchased at Wal-Mart. It can be used even if you already used the regular Meet the Robinsons code.

Here's what I would like:

Ice Cube Chair
Dave Jones Pin
Pirates level 2 silver pin

Also, if you have more than one rewards account I can offer a second 50-point code for other stuff.

Thanks

I have a 50 point bonus Meet the Robinsons code, only available if copy was purchased at Wal-Mart. It can be used even if you already used the regular Meet the Robinsons code.

Ice Cube Chair
Dave Jones Pin

Also, if you have more than one rewards account I can offer a second 50-point code for other stuff.

Thanks
:thumbsup2

I can do that trade. PM me when you are on.

can u be on today i may be on tomorrow or on presidents day if u are on any of those days pm me or say in thread :thumbsup2

can u be on today i may be on tomorrow or on presidents day if u are on any of those days pm me or say in thread :thumbsup2

Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, I went to the movies then got sick afterwards. I'll probably be on later on today and tomorrow since I don't have school that day.

~ Kat

Ice Cube Chair
Dave Jones Pin

Thanks

Thx for the trade :thumbsup2

~ Kat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter