CLOSED THANK YOU! ANIMAL KINGDOM 60 PTS FOR RENT $18 PP USE BY 9/30/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry, the only availability is one night at Kidani during the times you requested. Thank you.

There is a savannah 1BR available at Kidani or Jambo 34 points. Please PM me for details if interested as no studios available.

I am looking for AKL from 11/26 checkin, 11/30 checkout, 1 adult, 1 child (16), studio. Thanks!

I have 60+ AKV points for rent OCT UY which expire 9/30/2023 at $18 per point. These points are good at any resort (except RIV) within 7 months and I have a few extra points available if needed. Please PM me to check specific dates.

Please indicate resort, villa size, number of guests (adults & kids), check in/check out dates. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Personal check accepted. Agreement provided. Points are nonrefundable. Thanks for your interest.

Old Key West family since 1996 and experienced renters for over 20 years. DVC owners OKW, AKV, SSR, HHI, VBR.
Hi looking for AKL Jambo, 2 adults, studio (value to CL), 9/16 to 9/23.

Thanks, Ann

Hi there,
We are looking for a GF studio.
Check in: November 11, 2022
Check out: November 14, 2022
2 adults, no kids.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter