CLOSED: Points for rent. Home resort is BWV. Cost per point is $12 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Points update:

1. My use year is October to October.
2. For this current use year 2021, I have 28 banked points remaining.
3. For this current use year 2021 (ends October 1, 2022), I have 285 points remaining. These can
be banked for reservations from October 1, 2022 to October 1, 2023.

That's the current point update.

Hi!
I am looking for BoardWalk
Nov 6-12
2bdr standard, but could do different views -
5 guest total ages:
Thank you!
Megan
- I tried to send a message, but could not find the "start a conversation button" but I am sure you have been inundated with messages...

DVC Member since 2000. Renting points since 2013. Prefer to rent points to families and couples.

Home resort is Boardwalk Villa (BWV). Booking window for BWV is out to early December 2022. Other resorts have
a 7 month booking window (doubtful availability).

Please provide the following information to check for availability.
1. Check in date and Check out date.
2. Resort preferred (preferably BWV for most likely availability).
3. Room type.
4. Room view.
5. Number of guests. Please include ages of children.

Payment by check, Venmo, PayPal, etc. We have never used contracts. Payment and Disney confirmation are
generally acceptable. We rent points for $12 per point.

After reservations are made, we can help with food plans or any other reservation items that need to be made
through the Disney Vacation Club.
I need 27 points for BWK 12/5-12/8. I am new and not currently able to pm until the end of the day.

Last edited:
1. Check in date and Check out date: check in on January 20, 2022 and check out January 23, 2022.
2. Resort preferred (preferably BWV for most likely availability). BWV, BLT, POLY, VGF, BCV
3. Room type. Studio or one bedroom
4. Room view. Cheapest available
5. Number of guests. Please include ages of children. Two adults one child eight years old

thank you!

I am looking for a 1 bedroom at Beach CLub Resort. The dates we are looking at are June 12-17 2022.
the reservation is for 4 people( 2 adults and 2 children) Children Ages 4 and 8

Points update:

2. For this current use year 2021 (ends October 1, 2022), I have 142 points remaining. These can
be banked for reservations from October 1, 2022 to October 1, 2023 but I am not sure if I am considering
that option any longer.

If I have not returned any messages (most messages), it is simply because of the large number
of requests. If you haven't heard from me, assume I cannot help with your reservation.

Points update:

2. For this current use year 2021, I have 28 banked points remaining.
3. For this current use year 2021 (ends October 1, 2022), I have 285 points remaining. These can
be banked for reservations from October 1, 2022 to October 1, 2023.

Pmd you again. I can use all the 28points you have left

I am looking for a 1 bedroom at Beach CLub Resort. The dates we are looking at are June 12-17 2022.
the reservation is for 4 people( 2 adults and 2 children) Children ages 4 and 8

Hello! I am looking for a studio at the Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom Lodge, or Bay Lake Tower for July 4-12, 2022 (2 adults). Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Looking for at least two nights in a row between 2/14-2/19, will take all nights if available. Prefer 1 bedroom. Thanks in advance.

Looking for animal kingdom January 24 four nights. Savannah or standard. Also key west same same four nights. Two adults. Third choice BWV. Thank You.

DVC Member since 2000. Renting points since 2013. Prefer to rent points to families and couples.

Home resort is Boardwalk Villa (BWV). Booking window for BWV is out to early December 2022. Other resorts have
a 7 month booking window (doubtful availability).

Please provide the following information to check for availability.
1. Check in date and Check out date.
2. Resort preferred (preferably BWV for most likely availability).
3. Room type.
4. Room view.
5. Number of guests. Please include ages of children.

Payment by check, Venmo, PayPal, etc. We have never used contracts. Payment and Disney confirmation are
generally acceptable. We rent points for $12 per point.

After reservations are made, we can help with food plans or any other reservation items that need to be made
through the Disney Vacation Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter