Closed: Points For Rent: AKL 185 Points at $17/pp. Any resort before 11/30/2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m interested.

- Room type and view - 1 or 2 bedroom for family size
- Date of check in and date of check out 7/17-7/21/2023
- Number of guests, including ages of any children in the group - 6 (2adults, 4 kids 17,5,3,11 months)

I’m interested.

- Room type and view - 1 or 2 bedroom for family size
- Date of check in and date of check out 7/17-7/21/2023
- Number of guests, including ages of any children in the group - 6 (2adults, 4 kids 17,5,3,11 months)
Hello - I will PM you

VGF studio 7/31-8/2 ready to book
Thanks
Looks like you don't have enough posts to PM. Please follow these rules and then PM me. This room is available.

------
The DIS provides a private conversation system (PM) for correspondence between posters. Since email and phone numbers are NOT ALLOWED to be posted on the Rent/Trade board or transmitted by any other means including posting on other DIS forums or Profile Posts, we suggest that posters use this private and secure conversation system to convey such information helpful in rental transactions.

You must be registered for 24 hours and have a minimum of ten (10) posts on non-DVC Rent/Trade Boards in order to use this system. We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum where you can reach that minimum easily. Please do not do so in the rental threads on this board as those posts will not count towards the required minimum.

Once you have reached 10 posts it can take an hour or so for the system to recognize the post count. It will NOT be an immediate response to the 10th post. You can see how many posts you have that will count towards 10 by hovering your cursor on your username and check the box at the lower left where it says 'Messages:'. If that number is lower than 10, you still need additional posts.

To contact another poster, click on their username and in the pop-up box, click on ‘Start a Conversation’. To open your ‘Inbox’, hover over ‘Inbox’ to view the recent contents and click on a new conversation to open or click on ‘Start a New Conversation’. Personal information (email, etc.) may be securely conveyed using this conversation system.

Love checking availability for everyone - makes me feel like I'm planning a vacation 🤣

Three successful rentals so far! Only have points left for one more rental at this time - with borrowing available.

Hello All - I have 185 points available for rent (not available to transfer) at $17.00/pp. These points must be used by November 30, 2023. I can book any resort with availability.

Member since 2004.

Please send the following with your request:
  • Check-in date
  • Check-out date
  • Preferred resort
  • Preferred room size/type
Payment due within 7 days upon confirmation of reservation #.

Hope to help you find a room!
Hello,
We are looking to rent some points for this sept or Oct. I’ve rented points before, but haven’t been back to Disney in quite some time. Looking to take our 2 year old son. Will be our first trip together!

AKL would be our first choice. Do you have any availability for that time frame?

Thank you.

Adam.

Hi looking for studio august 20-22. Any help on what’s available would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

ISO 2 x 1 bed villa at SSR from 15-26 Aug or any 7 day period within that timeframe. 2 families, 2 adults/2 kids each. Thanks!

Looking for reservation at Old Key West for Aug 1-6 2 bedrooms near Hospitality House… $17.00 per point

Hi! Do you have any points left? I'm looking for something for 2 adults August 11th and 12th. We would prefer to be on the Monorail or at the Riviera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter