**CLOSED**Maizes Designs***Please check out my new thread***

I went ahead and made you another design. I think this one is better.
Princessbirthday.jpg
i love it but my mistake can you do it so it says its my 5th birthday i total wasnt thinking because she going to wear it i'm sorry about that if you cant thats fine but i love the disign it came out great thank you again shes going to be so excited do you do candy bar wrappers
Thank You
Kelly

i love it but my mistake can you do it so it says its my 5th birthday i total wasnt thinking because she going to wear it i'm sorry about that if you cant thats fine but i love the disign it came out great thank you again shes going to be so excited do you do candy bar wrappers
Thank You
Kelly
Heres your updated one.
Princessbirthday1.jpg

Love the Port Orleans Mickey Head. Could you make one for the Carib Beach Resort? By the way, the kids LOVED the custom name designs you made for them!

Thanks for doing this!!!
Here you go. This one was already completed and in my Photobucket.
CBR.jpg

Hi! Good morning!

Would you be able to make me the birthday/princess one in post 586 Please? It's for my daughter's 7th birthday.

No rush....her birthday is in April...but she saw that when I was scrolling through the pages and asked me to get it for her. :goodvibes

Thank you so much!!

Debbie

Hi! Good morning!

Would you be able to make me the birthday/princess one in post 586 Please? It's for my daughter's 7th birthday.

No rush....her birthday is in April...but she saw that when I was scrolling through the pages and asked me to get it for her. :goodvibes

Thank you so much!!

Debbie

Here is your design. I also included another.

Princessbirthday1-1.jpg

princessBday.jpg

I am so very sorry to bother you again. I was just wondering if you think you will be able to do a Detroit Lions shirt for my little girl? If not it is ok I was just checking back in. Thanks again

JUST A REMINDER. THIS THREAD WILL BE CLOSING THANKSGIVING DAY. IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS OR HAVE ANY COMPLETED DESIGNS, PLEASE HAVE THEM POSTED AND/OR DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER BEFORE THEM. THERE WILL BE SOME LOST LINKS ON THIS THREAD. I WILL REOPEN A NEW THREAD ONCE I "REORGANIZE" MY PHOTOBUCKET. i HOPE TO HAVE THIS COMPLETED BEFORE THE MONDAY FOLLOWING THANKSGIVING.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR COOPERATION
KEITH

I am so very sorry to bother you again. I was just wondering if you think you will be able to do a Detroit Lions shirt for my little girl? If not it is ok I was just checking back in. Thanks again

Sure, Would you like it with her name? or just to say Lions

Just Lions would be great. Thanks so much. I am making it to surprize my husband. I really appreicate it.

These are PERFECT.
Thanks so much...If you do not care I think I will use them to make each of my nephews one too so all the kids can match. Thanks so much again. You really do not know what this means to me and my family.

Thank you so much its perfect she going to love it:flower3:

Great!! I'm glad you like and hope she does too. :thumbsup2

These are PERFECT.
Thanks so much...If you do not care I think I will use them to make each of my nephews one too so all the kids can match. Thanks so much again. You really do not know what this means to me and my family.

Your very welcome. You can use them as you wish. Enjoy
Thanks a million Keith--they look terrific! Hope your upgrade goes well, and I'll be subbing your new thread for sure :)

Go Blue!! :cool1:

Glad you like them. Unfortunately the Michigan game didn't turn out as good as the designs.
You're awesome!!! They turned out great. Thanks so much!!!! :cool1:

:blush: Thanks and your very welcome
The designs are BEAUTIFUL. Thank again

Your very welcome!! Have a wonderful day!!

Thank you so much for the toy story designs there wonderful!

Your welcome. Have a magical day!!

Thank You so much

Your welcome so much. Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Thanks so much for the King of the Pride DISign! I will post you a pic later in the week, on your new thread! I have 1 question and request could you do something like it for mom? Maybe that says Mom (in MARY POPPINS or Princesses, Possibly Belle or MARY POPPINS or one of the Queens) with Queen of the Castle underneath it or if MARY POPPINS that says practically Perfect in everyway underneath it. If not that is OK to! I am sure I can find something else that will work. I know you are going to be busy this week and I leave next Fri so if you don't have time that is perfectly fine.
Thanks so much for all you do YOU ROCK!!!:worship:

Thanks so much for the King of the Pride DISign! I will post you a pic later in the week, on your new thread! I have 1 question and request could you do something like it for mom? Maybe that says Mom (in MARY POPPINS or Princesses, Possibly Belle or MARY POPPINS or one of the Queens) with Queen of the Castle underneath it or if MARY POPPINS that says practically Perfect in everyway underneath it. If not that is OK to! I am sure I can find something else that will work. I know you are going to be busy this week and I leave next Fri so if you don't have time that is perfectly fine.
Thanks so much for all you do YOU ROCK!!!:worship:

Here are a couple
MaryPoppins-1.jpg

Marypoppins.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter