**closed**Gold Ears needed to gift to great new DIS family member ibgrumpy..

Chickysmom

Sadly....tagless
ibgrumpy requested a pair of gold ears from me for a trade. I do not have an extra pair but was hoping someone here would have an extra to gift him. He is a very nice and trustworthy new DIS person. I gave him an item to place in his room to see if it was different than something he already had and, just as promised, gave it back to me when we were finished comparing. Anyone out there have an extra pair we could gift him?

Welcome ibgrumpy to the DIS boards!

I have had an awesome trading weekend. So to appease the great trading spirits and to keep them bringing me such good luck, i will make this sacrifice.

Step forward ibgrumpy.
(places Gold Ears on ibgrumpy head)

Lol, have him look me up so i can actually do it.

YAY!!! Thank you so much! (and great idea about not angering the gods) I sent him a message to check the boards!

Keep crashing follow me please.
Yes the trading spirits were smiling on me, but not now lol.
Im trying to gift someone and i keep getting disconnected.

THANK YOU KINGSFOIL! I will get the ears to ibgrumpy next time I see him on VMK! -CLUCK CLUCK to my DIS friends!! -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter