**Closed** Confirmed Reservation for Rent – 2/1-2/6/2023 (5 Nights) 1 Bedroom Value @ Animal Kingdom $1,443 (@$13pt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Cream Man

Earning My Ears
My kiddos sports activities are making it tough to pull off this long awaited trip.

Dates:
2/1/23-2/6/2023 (5 Nights)
Sleeps up to 4 Adults

Payment Terms: PayPal (friends and family), Zelle, or Venmo. Payment is due in full at time of booking. A straight forward electronic rental agreement is used. All bookings are final and non-refundable.

To book your magical stay, Please Send me a PM with these details:

1. Full Names of all guests (include ages of those under 18)
  2. Primary Guest must include their address, phone number, and email address (Do not post private information on this board – please send a private message)
If you want to use the PM system, you need to have at least 10 posts. Use this link to get those up if needed. www.disboards.com/threads/using-this-board-to-up-your-post-count-please.3571551/

Please reach out with any questions! Thank you! Josh

My kiddos sports activities are making it tough to pull off this long awaited trip.

Dates: 2/1/23-2/6/2023 (5 Nights)
Sleeps up to 4 Adults

Payment Terms: PayPal (friends and family), Zelle, or Venmo. Payment is due in full at time of booking. A straight forward electronic rental agreement is used. All bookings are final and non-refundable.

To book your magical stay, Please Send me a PM with these details:

1. Full Names of all guests (include ages of those under 18)
  2. Primary Guest must include their address, phone number, and email address (Do not post private information on this board – please send a private message)
If you want to use the PM system, you need to have at least 10 posts. Use this link to get those up if needed. www.disboards.com/threads/using-this-board-to-up-your-post-count-please.3571551/

Please reach out with any questions! Thank you! Josh
Hi Josh!
Sorry, we are a little late responding. Is this reservation still available? Thanks, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter