Closed but Active PaperBag Album Swap Check in Here!!!

Glad you were able to speak w/ her Buffy...
Hopefully AWM will contact us today w/ DC numbers!!!

Thanks for everyone's work in getting these back!! ;)
I'm off to games for the day.. everyone please behave! I have a lot to catch up on from last night!!!

No numbers yet, but I don't expect her to be able to do it until after the soccer game. So around Noon, we will either have the DC numbers, or B&MB will be telling us she is getting the boxes.

THEY ARE POSTAL!!!

Maria called me, they are gone. Gone to wing their way to new homes. Ride like the wind Bullseye!

She will be posting the DC's here. Might as well just type them one time.

So by Thursday, I would think we would all have our books. Which means by Friday you all should be posting pictures of the ones we haven't seen yet, yes? :)

Thanks AWM! I'd be happy to post photos of the ones I get... Mickster may be jet lagged to worry about taking photos.. and Faerie (I think she was in the M&F group w/ me a mickster) so I can post hers too...
The epcot ones.. I'll post Maria's.. otherwise you have seen mine and YM's..
Those are the ones I can help with!

Thanks for going postal with these Maria. Hope life calms down soon and you can get back to a normal routine!

So a week or so for me then the postman won't be looking so scared :goodvibes :rotfl2:

Hello Everyone...
Yes, it's really me. Everything went postal this morning around 9:30am? Or whenever the mail people take the darn priority packages??? Anyway, again, I am very sorry it took so long, this was NEVER my intention, and I just want you all to know that yes, my stuff has been done, just sitting there with everyone elses ready to go postal, just never being able to get to the post office in time for that... I really felt bad and my neck, head and shoulders suffered the most... Anyway, it was my responsibility and my fault. I am not however a thief or a lier. I want you all to know that I am a good person and would never intentionally hurt anyone. EVIL or not. In hopes that you can someday forgive my lateness, I have enclosed a gift in all your packages. You may now get ready for the holidays... I hope you all like what I got for you. I am sorry to say that I have not had a chance to even look at the books, so if you did take pics and post them, I would love to see them. I know the ones I have are wonderful, I actually looked at them for the first time last night. I also came on the board last night and saw what has been going on... :( Sorry...

Enough about the past... Here are the confirmation numbers:

Miriam: They do not do delivery confirmation for overseas... Sorry. I do have the customs form. Please let me know when it arrives, I sent it priority.

Hopefully I did not make any typo's! Another thing, I had made 2 spring books and one of them is missing, I spent about an hour last night looking for it, but I have a sinking feeling that it was accidently thrown away. So, for the 2 people who have the spring selections, I will send those books to you next week, I just have to replicate one of them and have to use the other one as a guide. You may shoot me if you do not hear from me in a week!!!

Enjoy everyone

Thank you Maria. I plan on making one of the summer ones as a gift for my dad while he's in the hospital. We did a lot this summer and I want him to know we're thinking of him. :)

Thanks for taking care of everything and I hope you start feeling better soon. I know all the changes that happen in a life can make things harder to get done. I am feeling guilty over my lateness as a hostess at the moment but we do appreciate youy taking care of this.

Rebecca

Thanks Maria!

I've copied down my DC Number. For privacy reasons, would you please delete my number. I will keep checking it from what I've copied.

Thanks!

Thanks Maria!!!! I hope things settle down for you ASAP.....
Love ya girl!

I can't wait to see them! I am not so good with paper bags, my first and only book was a disaster.

Thanks for posting Maria.

I apoligize to Caitsmama for getting you involved. I didn't mean to get you or anyone in the middle of anything.

Thanks Maria. Nice to hear from you, glad you are safe if not completely well! Hope "life" settles down for you soon so you have more time for "living":goodvibes

P.S I used your "July" page kit yesterday - it worked perfectly with my pics

They're here! They're here! :cheer2: They arrived today! All 6 and they are super cute and I can't wait to use them! Thanks Maria! (Thanks for the stamps too!) :)

I know! My mail is usually the very late, too. I guess my mail lady knew that I really wanted them! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter