Closed but Active PaperBag Album Swap Check in Here!!!

To both of you who have posted pictures - those books are beautiful and they aren't even embellished yet! I love how they look.

Can I just check how many pages of 12x12 each book uses - is it 4 per book (12 per swap), including tags in this, or more? I can see with this and the ABC I need to invest, I just need to be sure I have enough, but not a mountain I can't hide;)

ETA: the bags are here! Thanks AWM! They don't look as big and scary as I expected :blush: but I'm still a bit concerned....:eek: What am I waiting for now? errrr.... Bazzill! Yeah, that's it. And stickers...and..... :rolleyes:

still haven't done more than the covers... but I did go buy the cute acryllic set of disney stamps today at M's. I'm thinking that that is totally this swaps fault. :) On the other hand, I did finish the irish dance paper bag book. :) maggie

sure, I'll go take pics now and post them over 2peas.:) maggie

haven't posted it yet, I'll post a link here to it though. hopefully I'll get that done in the next hour or so. :) maggie

I finished one of my Mickey in Friends! Question - they'll all have the same pages but do they have to be in the same order??

I finished one of my Mickey in Friends! Question - they'll all have the same pages but do they have to be in the same order??

You mean each book have the same pages in the same order? I don't see why you would have to. It's not like I'm going to look at the photos of the swap and say "Hey!! My Goofy page is before the Pluto page!"

I love that book! And it's given me some good ideas:idea:

Quick tag question Maria - would two 6 x 3-ish tags work/be acceptable, or do you need the 6x6 to keep it solid? I was just thinking that if I give these to mine and my sister's kids the younger ones might be a bit daunted by the big area to fill! Also, do you face them with anything (like ordinary white printing paper) or just write on the coloured (and possible textured) surface? I couldn't remember about matting these, if it was required or not.

Thanks!

Mazada
I believe KatDisney is doing 2- 6X3 tags.
I haven't started mine yet..but I debated about doing a combination fo 2 tags, 1 tag and file folders.. kind of mixing it up throughout.

I plan on mixing mine up. I also plan on putting a pocket on one page and putting in two tags in that.

I love that book! And it's given me some good ideas:idea:

Quick tag question Maria - would two 6 x 3-ish tags work/be acceptable, or do you need the 6x6 to keep it solid? I was just thinking that if I give these to mine and my sister's kids the younger ones might be a bit daunted by the big area to fill! Also, do you face them with anything (like ordinary white printing paper) or just write on the coloured (and possible textured) surface? I couldn't remember about matting these, if it was required or not.

Thanks!

Not required for matting, you can do what you want to really! Something to pull it out of the pocket is desirable though.

link to the irish dance paper bag book. I only took a few pictures of it, there are more in the actual book. :) maggie

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=1150516

That is really cute! I love that stamp!!!! It is so perfect for that book!!!! You ought to see if you can find some musical note stamps and heat emboss them as an embellishment, perhaps with a green and gold powder. That would look really cool on some of the pages next to your pictures!

Mazada
I believe KatDisney is doing 2- 6X3 tags.
I haven't started mine yet..but I debated about doing a combination fo 2 tags, 1 tag and file folders.. kind of mixing it up throughout.

Actually I have 6 tags for each book, 2 in each "pocket" Here are my pictures

** Note: I had to stop working on them for 2 reasons, 1 am am awaiting items I bought specific to each book, also I have to finish my swaps that are due at the end of this month:)

http://community.webshots.com/album/558933275LHmzoY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter