Closed-320 SSR points & 450 OKW points for rent $17 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have been a DVC member since 94 and have been making reservations as long. I will be happy to make any reservation.

I can book OKW 11 months in advance & 7 months for all other DVC resorts reservation must be used by August 31,2020 Points are $17 pp
Please PM me so we can get started making a magical vacation for you.
I have recommendations if you would like to see some other vacations I have booked.
Lisa

Please let me know
The Resort choices :
Size of Accommodations - 1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice
Dates you are checking in
Dates you are checking out

After I check availability, I will promptly get back to you.

I look forward to helping you
Hi. I am looking for may 1-May 7 2020 in a studio. Beach club villas or boardwalk villas would be first choice. Thank you

Good Morning, I'm sorry there is no availability for BC or BW for those dates they only have random dates available
SSR the 5th & 6th
BLT the 5th & 6th
AK 1st & 2nd
Polynesian 2nd & 3rd
OKW 1st,2nd & 3rd
If you have any other questions let me know?

Good Morning, I'm sorry there is no availability for BC or BW for those dates they only have random dates available
SSR the 5th & 6th
BLT the 5th & 6th
AK 1st & 2nd
Polynesian 2nd & 3rd
OKW 1st,2nd & 3rd
If you have any other questions let me know?
What would the cost be for OKW for May 1 2 3? Is that a studio?

Good Morning. I am looking to take my family to DisneyLand, CA on December 26-29, 2019. There are two adults and two kids (5-7). Please let me know if the Villas at Grand California are available.

Thank you!

Thank you Lisa.. So 47 points total for arriving on the 26th of December and Leaving on the 29th of December? Are you able to buy discount park passes as well? Or do I purchase those separate? I am ready to book.

Thank you Lisa.. So 47 points total for arriving on the 26th of December and Leaving on the 29th of December? Are you able to buy discount park passes as well? Or do I purchase those separate? I am ready to book.
I'm so sorry that was a response for someone else. I will check for you now.

I'm so sorry about this my daughter is in France getting ready for surgery and I mixed up the two reservation requests. There is no availability for Disneyland CA for those
dates:(

I'm so sorry about this my daughter is in France getting ready for surgery and I mixed up the two reservation requests. There is no availability for Disneyland CA for those
dates:(
Thank you for checking. Is there any dates available over New Years Eve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter