Cindy's journal

I did the 2 mile watp for abs today and some toning. I stayed on track with points all week so far and hope to keep it up today. :)

I'm down 1.6 since last week. It seems like it's going soooo slow but at least I"m losing. I did strength training boot camp today so it's the second week in a row of Monday thru Friday exercising. Points went much better this past week than last week so I'm hoping I can keep it up. Total loss since 1/9 is 6.6.

On Monday I did strength training bootcamp. I didn't exercise on Tuesday, it was the second day my 6 year old was home sick so exercise was pushed to the back burner. Yesterday I did the 2 mile watp and weights and toning exercises. Points have been just ok this week and tomorrow is weigh day so we'll see how it goes then!

I decided it's time to get back to points and exercising. I decided a long time ago but I'm finally ready. I haven't had an exercise routine or followed points since 4/4.

I finally got back on the scale today expecting the worst but somehow I was down 11.4 pounds since 4/4 & I don't know how but I'm not complaining! So it's time to get back on track pull out the exercise dvd's and points calculators.

I decided it's time to get back to points and exercising. I decided a long time ago but I'm finally ready. I haven't had an exercise routine or followed points since 4/4.

I finally got back on the scale today expecting the worst but somehow I was down 11.4 pounds since 4/4 & I don't know how but I'm not complaining! So it's time to get back on track pull out the exercise dvd's and points calculators.

Wow! The weight loss is AWESOME!! You must have been doing something right!

Have a great weekend!

It's been a loooooooong time since I've been on this thread. :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: Once again :rolleyes: , I have to get back on track. I'm going to try to ease back into points again.

Exercise time isn't easy to schedule with a one year old who doesn't nap. :scared1: So, I guess I'll be heading to the mall quite a bit to get some walking in.

Well I'm back, again. I've gained a lot of weight since the first of February due to thyroid medicine. I was diagnosed with severely over active thryroid. I thought the doctor was wrong b/c I thought overactive thyroid meant you would be really skinny but the endocrinologist said that's not always true. I'm on a 30 mg of Methimazole. I gained 30lbs from 2/2 to April. The doctor still wouldn't lower the dose b/c my numbers hadn't lowered enough. I'm also on 2 blood pressure medicines.

Soooo, here I am back on WW. I just started recording my points this morning . I'm debating on whether I want to follow WW on my own at home or start going to meetings again. I've had success in the past doing it both ways but this time I'm not sure what I want to do. :confused3 My WW books are from 2006 so I'm not sure if much has changed since then.

I was using the WATP dvds successfully but it got too difficult to do with a 1 year old that doesn't nap so I've been trying to get in more walking.

I joined WW meetings (again) on Tuesday night. The leader was fantastic so I'm sure I will have no trouble going to the meetings b/c she made it fun and interesting. She gave us her phone number and email and to use them any time.

I did very well with the points yesterday and hoping to do the same today. I'm going to start exercising again next week. This week is a little busy so I want to get back on an exercise schedule.

Weigh in was Tuesday 6/24. I was down 2.8. I'm happy with a loss but I was hoping for a little more since it was the first week.

I'm down another 2.6 for a total of 5.4 since starting (again) 2 weeks ago. I just need to add some exercise but it's been hard to find the time.

Well I'm down 8 lbs since starting back on WW on June 17th. I really haven't been writing down points or exercising so I could have done much better but I'll take the loss so far.

I can't believe how long I've been away from WISH! :blush: I plan to start WW , AGAIN, tomorrow. I just haven't been able to get motivated. Wish me luck!

Weigh in was today and I was down 7 lbs! I couldn't believe it. I weighed myself at least 7 times in 2 different rooms, moving the scale to different areas in the room b/c I didn't believe I was down 7lbs in the first week. I know you usually lose the most the first week or 2 but I was still shocked! That was great motivation and I hope I can keep it up the next week!

I was only down .8 this week. :confused3 I thought I did a good job with points but I guess not.

I'm not doing well with points at all so far this week so I expect this Friday's weigh in to be bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter