Cinderellas Royal Table

JEANMR1

Mouseketeer
Okay - my sister is a nonbeliever.
I told her to come over at 645 am so we could start calling to get reservations at CRT using 4 phones between the two of us. I had all the prompts noted so she would know what to press. We got through at 701am and easily got reservations for 810am. Yay! The problem is that she thinks i'm a wacko for getting her up so early to do this. I told her we were lucky and to try again at 715 just so she could see that they were all sold out. She did and they still had openings! Please help me convince her that we truly should be grateful for being so lucky.
Thanks.

We even called back at 930am and they had 810 available again on 1/14/05. This is the first time I had tried as well - is it really this easy?

Originally posted by JEANMR1
We even called back at 930am and they had 810 available again on 1/14/05. This is the first time I had tried as well - is it really this easy?

From what everyone says here at the DIS boards, and from every guide book I have ever read....NO, it is usually not that easy. I just think that it is a sign of the crowds during that time frame.

My wife and I were able to get CRT with relative ease for 1/2/2005 and the CM allowed us to pick our time. While my wife was speaking with the CM, she told my wife that some people will make a lot of CRT PS's during the busy times of year and then sell them on EBAY. Isn't that nuts?

I think the crowds are probably going to be sparse after the New Years weekend. GOOD FOR US!

Have Fun,
Bruce::MickeyMo

It's normally not that easy. You are going right after the holidays when kids have just gotten back to school and parents are less apt to pull them out for vacation.

I know of people time and time again who did what you did for a solid week and come up empty after trying to get a ressie for any day of the week that they are there.

So what if she thinks you are crazy? People think I'm crazy because the only place I wanna go for vacation is Disney! I say they know not what they speak of because normally it's people who have never been!

Tell her the pixie dust fairies sprinkled your heads :-)

WDWO

JEANMR1 - that seems to be a freak occurance. When I got my reservations, I did as you did but it took me until the 3rd day to get a reservation.

:sunny:

Same thing happened to me when making a PS for last Jan, my DH thought I was crazy and tried later in the morning and there were still times available, I think it's just the time of year!:D

My Dh thinks I'm crazy too! We got right thru on our first try and although they only had 2 slots left, we got one. I just chalk it up to all of the wonderful advice I recieved on the CRT thread. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter