Cinderella Castle Playset

LKS

DIS Veteran
We saw this at the Disney Store in Downtown Disney this weekend. It was so cute and my friend bought one for her 5 year old daughter. They are $60 and are a replica of the castle in the park and there are lights and music etc.... Really a nice toy and I had never seen it before. All the disneyholics out there are going to be clamoring for this!

We bought this in August, but I have it stashed away for a Christmas gift for DD. I saw it at DowntownDis and I couldn't resist. I was thinkingof a doll house but when I saw this, I like dit better :)

No, the characters are bigger than that - perhaps more like 3 inches tall (I'm terrible at guessing on this stuff.) I wouldn't call them "tiny."

WOW, they have already increased the price. We got ours the last week in July and they were only $50.

Are you referring to the "Disney Princess Cinderella Musical Castle"?

I ask because this is in the Toys R Us toy catalog for $24.99 w/coupon from the book right now...:eek:

Originally posted by Lorix2
Are you referring to the "Disney Princess Cinderella Musical Castle"?

I ask because this is in the Toys R Us toy catalog for $24.99 w/coupon from the book right now...:eek:

No this one is different. I believe it is only sold at WDW. Someone posted pics of it a while back. I have one sitting in a closet for DD for Christmas.

oh good. I can't stand to find something priced much lower than what you paid originally, that would have been quite a difference.

It's definitely not the same as the one at Toys-R-Us. The one we saw is about twice that size (24-26" tall instead of 13") and it has many, many accessories and is also a more authentic replica of THE cinderella castle (ie it's not pink!) We actually though $60 was not a bad price for everything you get, but of course, $50 would have been better. My friend would have paid $75, I'm sure. Her daughter will be thrilled!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter